XP
Country
France

Patodox

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
WiiU version use all the WiiU power, when you press Home button, taking back to the game takes a full minute I guess... meaning the game uses the full RAM, and put in "hibernation" when you press Home

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
WiiU version use all the WiiU power, when you press Home button, taking back to the game takes a full minute I guess... meaning the game uses the full RAM, and put in "hibernation" when you press Home
"full minute" it rougly takes 20secondes...

Exactly. So I'd think Nintendo would try to fix it even if they don't care about the Wii U anymore.. we've been loyal with them.
"NINTENDO PLZ YOU NOT POWERFULL ENOUGH CONSOLE PLZ" you want what ? That they come to your house and put a better graphic card in your WiiU ?

THE GAME IS 100% THE SAME ON SWITCH FFS, only the resolution and minimalist shaders emprovement diifers !

Look at this compare before shitposting...
yrUQ0g.jpg

Last edited by nolimits59,

pkpacman09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess I can't screenshot for shit, then...

youre right... and if you are playing with gamepad in tv an choose pro controller appears a circle charging like 30 secs to chsnge from 1 controller to another.

version of the game is 1.0.0 i saw switch vr like 1.4.7... maybe a day lunch p@tch? i hoe

DavionBlackwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Let's not forget the framerate drops are present in the Switch version, too. As long as they don't make the experience annoying or unplayable.. I'm okay with it.

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I never take the time exactly, but seems eternal. I'll take your word, probably I'm overreacting
Yeah i was surprised also, but i remembered expension pack on N64, and the RAM flushing of the menu on the O3DS, it's a nintendo habit to give more memory to games after some times, pushing the console to it limits, the price to have a freakin huge draw distance on such a "not powerfull enought" console,
i did my search, the game is the same on both console exept for the resolution on dock mode, BUT, the game is ported on switch and have framedrops that the WiiU doesnt even have,
so here it is, the max power that WiiU have is a 350km² map with shitload of grass/trees/mountains and huge draw distance without agressive clipping, and that impressed because it manage to have an avg of 25-30fps on most case... quite unbelievable for such old tech.

D

Deleted User

OP
It takes around 5s-1m to get back into BotW.
It's really matter where you are when you press home button. [If you're on a mountain, it will take longer etc.]

Patodox

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Yeah i was surprised also, but i remembered expension pack on N64, and the RAM flushing of the menu on the O3DS, it's a nintendo habit to give more memory to games after some times, pushing the console to it limits, the price to have a freakin huge draw distance on such a "not powerfull enought" console,
i did my search, the game is the same on both console exept for the resolution on dock mode, BUT, the game is ported on switch and have framedrops that the WiiU doesnt even have,
so here it is, the max power that WiiU have is a 350km² map with shitload of grass/trees/mountains and huge draw distance without agressive clipping, and that impressed because it manage to have an avg of 25-30fps on most case... quite unbelievable for such old tech.
the draw distance will be the same in both versions? I remembered seen appears some rocks "suddenly" on the path before I came to dual spirits tower or whatever the name is

Last edited by Patodox,

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
the draw distance will be the same in both versions? I remembered seen appears some rocks "suddenly" on the path before I came to dual spirits tower or whatever the name is
it's the same, i posted a video a guy made with both final version, he made the WiiU video with the leak we have. the game is the same.

yrUQ0g.jpg

Reactions: Patodox

DavionBlackwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Look. I'm just a poor pleb who can't enjoy the Switch until next year or so. But yet, I want to experience this game and I am thankful Nintendo maintained their promise and kept it for the Wii U too. I don't mind a few framerate drops often (as long as they are not disturbing completely) or even some small low-res textures. AS LONG as the game doesn't look like UTTER shit and the game experience is still the same and playable.. that's all that matters.. and I doubt Nintendo wouldn't try to bring the best that they can for the Wii U even if they don't care for it anymore, it's not like them.

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Look. I'm just a poor pleb who can't enjoy the Switch until next year or so. But yet, I want to experience this game and I am thankful Nintendo maintained their promise and kept it for the Wii U too. I don't mind a few framerate drops often (as long as they are not disturbing completely) or even some small low-res textures. AS LONG as the game doesn't look like UTTER shit and the game experience is still the same and playable.. that's all that matters.. and I doubt Nintendo wouldn't try to bring the best that they can for the Wii U even if they don't care for it anymore, it's not like them.
Nah, the game is really enjoyable, there is 1 framedrop that could have been avoid tho... the one where you register your horse, this place (its a small one where you will not go that much) got a constant framedrop as long as you are in front of the horses, there is a lot of stuff goin on there on a close range, but it could have been better, but still, the game is still good, and really enjoyale, already played 6-8 hours and i want MORE !

Patodox

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Nah, the game is really enjoyable, there is 1 framedrop that could have been avoid tho... the one where you register your horse, this place (its a small one where you will not go that much) got a constant framedrop as long as you are in front of the horses, there is a lot of stuff goin on there on a close range, but it could have been better, but still, the game is still good, and really enjoyale, already played 6-8 hours and i want MORE !
in the horsehouse (?), behind the the horses, are dogs, hens, goats, all moving

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :shy::blush::evil:.... :tpi::rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :shy::blush::evil:.... :tpi::rofl2: