• Start date
  • Views 74,843
  • Replies 584

Galexu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can just simply install the new update with wupinstaller and it will overwrite the previous, but don't bother updating through eshop, it won't work since the v16 update came with a fake-signed ticket. Once you update to v33 you can play the game without sig.patches.

I installed the zelda and the update with the cfw thinking in futures DLCs who will need cfw, am I missing something? Maybe you can install the game without cfw and the DLCs with CFW and it will work?

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid assumption: That performance you are getting and are happy with is the same as what others are complaining about.

On that note, my USA version with v33 seems significantly smoother.

Reactions: naddel81
K

KingpinSlim

OP
Stupid assumption: That performance you are getting and are happy with is the same as what others are complaining about.

On that note, my USA version with v33 seems significantly smoother.

I agree. V33 seems smother to a certain degree.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

yeah a comparison between the 2 and the new update included+ the old patch
Ah okay.
Sounds like a great idea.
I commend you on your willingness to do this.
Not even Reviewers put that much work into it.

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Gosh ! This place is gorgeous ! :O

3cf5YJ.jpg

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
If the textures really are worse than in the Switch version, I can make a mod to improve the Wii U version when we get the files for the Switch version.

By the way, we have to get code execution first... :/

Last edited by AboodXD,
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Lol I'm glad I held out a little before jumping in & purchasing this. It's basically a WiiU v1.1

If you're talking about the Switch, lolnope. The Switch version is a port and doesn't even use all the available power/resolution. And the framedrops are mainly due to the fact that the Switch port was kinda rushed and not really optimized.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If you're talking about the Switch, lolnope. The Switch version is a port and doesn't even use all the available power/resolution. And the framedrops are mainly due to the fact that the Switch port was kinda rushed and not really optimized.
Framedrops aren't because of that. They're because of a totally different reason wich Digital foundry also says.

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country

Marip kart 8 deluxe is going to be a port also with a few extras & chances are that'll likely have the same results, Almost no difference. 2 of the best launch games pretty much identical to the WiiU.

I was going to hold on until April 28 to get the mario kart 8 deluxe edition w/ console... I may even leave it until around xmas when there's huge deals on it & the new mario game comes out...

Last edited by BIFFTAZ,
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is because MK8 was really praised, but it was released on a console that was a big fail. They rerelease it so more people can enjoy it. And Don't forget Mario Odyssey :P

WhySayingMyName

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
BOTW wiiU is downgraded on purpose, so are the framedrops, just to sell the switch and say "hey, it's better here"
Pretty sure that framerate issues will be fixed in the Switch version but not o the WiiU version, puropsely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker