Gaming Ys PC fan translator goes insane

Diosoth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://nightwolve.web.officelive.com/standby.aspx?/index.php

NightWolve has gone completely off the deep end. It was bad enough that this guy wanted people to actually pay MONEY for his unauthorized fan translation(it's okay for him to translate without permission, of course). Someone didn't agree and leaked his patch for free. He's been pissant bitter ever since, now that he can't make a fortune off a game he doesn't own. He even planned to stick in a virus to wipe the HDD of anyone playing a pirated copy of the game(because he expects us all to rush out and pay well over $100 import cost on this game).

So yeah, he's a completely crazy fuck. Thinks that HIS WISHES should actually supercede the goddamn compay that MADE THE FUCKING GAME TO BEGIN WITH! Think she should make a profit off it, too!

So now, 2 years later, he posts that crap. He's obsessed with how game piracy is evil and wants to execute anyone who won't pay him. An Italian group also releasing a completly free, no-hassle, no drama Ys 6 patch before him no doubt also chipped away the remining 1% sanity he held onto.

But that's not the worst. He's also an insane white supremacist bigot who goes on anti-Obama, pro-white rants for about half of that article. Am I completely wrong in wishing the New Black Panther Party would burn his house down? How in the HELL does Obama even relate to his piss-poor, half-assed fan translation anyway? Maybe he's just pissed that the KKK-favored Ron Paul lost miserably? HA! Loved my tens of millions, voted for by ten thousand!

The guy doesn't deserve money, he deserves his dick ripped off. Like he even has one.

And if anyone wants to direct the brianless fool to this post, feel free. Maybe he'll go complete stark-raving mad and off himself, doing everyone a big favor to spare us of any further bullshit.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, he has a point when he says people weren't willing to put their money where their mouths are, and if he was making the patch on the premise people would pay and were supporting him on that then it's not really fair to be honest. But as a translation for more than $5 a pop, he was lucky it wasn't leaked earlier and for those few days it was not leaked he must've made a decent amount of money at least.
But yeah, it does seem like he's gone kinda crazy, sounds like it's the only thing he's been thinking about (nay, brooding about) for the past two years.

I love how he can't even be bothered to be nice to the people who actually coughed up money for it as well, he just wants his own little smug revenge on the people who got it for free. That amount of hate isn't good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, did you pour your own milk?