BANG! The blue shell hit me and someone overtook me

fuck me.

Reactions: Kioku
D

Deleted User

OP
had a similar experience.
i was first and on lap 3/3.
short before the goal a blue shell hit me.
followed by around 5 red shells some bombs and a lot of other stuff xD
so short before the goal i was 10th.

sometimes i wish that you could be immune to other attacks while you were attacked 1/2 second before xD

doctailor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
accidentally throwing the banana i was going to use to defend myself against a red shell just before the finish line. i've done this a few times now, sometimes with different items but always just before the finish and always costing me the race.

another huge frustration-- getting ready to fire off a red shell when you're just behind the leader and being zapped by lightning, no more item boxes before the finish line. lightning always comes at the worst times, and almost always when im holding a weapon that i desperately needed in my situation. zapped while holding a horn while waiting on an approaching blue shell. really, any situation. it's just the absolute worst. fuck lightning.

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so ive been playing mario kart 8 deluxe and got 3 stars on everything except the 200cc cups (inprogress though) and throughout the process i got BS'd so many times. ive been hit by lightning and blue shells one after another feet from the finish line. Bombed from behind and mushroom'd off the map by random characters in 2nd place. Also dont get me started on green shells, red i can handle easily with a well placed banana but green shells they come out of nowhere and the angles are a b*tch.

RyanAnayaMc

The ACE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii U version. Online. Bowser's Castle. Lap 2.

I was in 1st place with a good amount of space between me and 2nd.
Had a banana and coins in reserve.
Three red shells. My banana gets destroyed and I get hit by a shell, but invincibility frames saved me from the last one.
Lightning. 2nd place is gaining also.
Blue Shell is coming up, so I slow down on a turn.
2nd passes me, but the Blue Shell hits me anyways.
An onslaught of racers goes past me. I was getting bombed, shelled, and banana'ed.
9th place, third to last (only 11 people in the game)
Did not recover. Made it to 5th place when the race ended.

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best BS moment was when my friend and i had blue shell immunity. This was on mario kart 8 wii u. I was first and he was second for 3 races. every time a player shot a blue shell it hit the 3rd place guy lol. We were really 1st and second since the results confirmed it.

D

Deleted User

OP
I was playing online, and was nearly in first place about to win, but then my HDMI input froze, and i finished the race in last
totally worth my time

and then there's the countless times i got hit with the blue shell while i was in second place

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo