GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
253) When you think you can jump so high like Mario!!!
253a) When you think you can jump even higher like Luigi.
254) When you forgot to feed your dog even thought you can hear it whining for hours while you play your GBA. (Quite frankly, that would be stupid if someone actually did that)

B

boSing

260) When you get your chihuahua into dogfights hoping it'll evolve to something else.

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
262)when you post more than three times in this topic
biggrin.gif

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
263) When you try to use a key as a sword... (Kingdom Hearts)
*EDIT* Never mind what I said here...
266) When you tell your girlfriend that she is Koochie-Q.
267) When you try to finish rattling your backyard easier by increasing your stamina.
268) When your friends have trouble coping with your smell due to the fact that you haven't gotten a bath for too long since you started playing with your GBA.
269) When you put pokemon food on your shopping list.
270) When you tell the cop who stopped your car: "But officer, we just wanted to get extra points by crashing the other cars off-course.".
271) When you think you have all the time to get to school because your clock is broken.

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Pay more attention to the numbers , NeoBahamut. I had to edit my post when I saw that Hyperblade posted before me.

273) When you can't find the ham-chat word you need to write your answers for an exam.
274) When the school's director calmly ask you this: "What brought you to believe that pulling the fire alarm would open up a secret passage in the first place?".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm late for the bbq sauce discussion and I have opinions
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sweet Baby Rays is like baseline for a decent/good bbq sauce, but nothing outright incredible
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Stubbs is a pretty damn good sauce that I think you'll find on most grocery shelves as I don't think it's regional
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    This shit though
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Best bbq sauce I've ever bought on a grocery store shelf
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    smokey flavor that reminds me of beef jerkey on top of a really rich kind of bbq sauce. Heat level that is a nice zing, not overwhelming, but it tingles all the way down your throat
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    50% closer to getting my teeth fixed
    +4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm at the grace gods of my insurance fucking me over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was like is this the way out, oh probably there's a giant exit sign
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We all should have free health, dental, vision care, and make the college kids pay for the schooling, f that college forgiveness plan our govt doing now, its really not fair for all others in the past that had to pay for they're schooling anyways (like me, with 2 kids I paid to send to college in the past)
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    whynotboth.jpg
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, very true
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I think we should outlaw healthcare entirely because the fact that people can get healthcare today is unfair to those in the past that couldn't
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • mthrnite tempBOT: @ mthrnite
    smacks Sicklyboy around a bit with a large leech
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Howdy @mthrnite , great to see you :D
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    hola mi hermano
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @Sicklyboy - the comparison would be forgiving all medical debt, not making healthcare illegal!
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Although I still don't agree, medical debt is rarely a choice, whereas enrolling in university is certainly a choice
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    we need more smart cats tho for reals
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    College costs, college loans, book prices, the entire thing is predatory, oft touted as essential to a successful life for my generation and the ones since, and completely unaffordable without putting you through an insane financial hardship for literal decades in many situations.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Many of the same issues can be seen for the insanely predatory healthcare and health insurance system in the US
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    ^this
    mthrnite @ mthrnite: ^this