yep i'm gone.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hate to say this. this site is too well not meant for not so smart people like me. the last topic i made proved my point. i know one way to get myself banned but i'm not going do that. with all the good mods gone and new ones (who kinda know what to do) so yeah just erase do what ever with this post oh btw
we have more EOF stalkers has mods then other members. well bye

also Tom Bombadildo your an asshole that is all

original2_zpsd128b018.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
hate to say this. this site is too well not meant for not so smart people like me. the last topic i made proved my point. i know one way to get myself banned but i'm not going do that. with all the good mods gone and new ones (who kinda know what to do) so yeah just erase do what ever with this post oh btw
we have more EOF stalkers has mods then other members. well bye

also Tom Bombadildo your an asshole that is all

original2_zpsd128b018.gif

I beg you don't cry?

Reactions: TheRedfox

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well sometimes a lot of people here can't take a joke that much is true, though there's no need to make a public announcement if you leave. If people aren't treating you right or how you want, find some other place to make peace with or just accept how people are around communities and try to be friends with them.

Tom is an alright guy if you don't take him too seriously as others here are great people, I think a lot of peoples problems are they take jokes too seriously around here (I did a bit when I first joined) and throw a fit instead of trying to make friends with those people. But eh.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...