ROM Hack [XY/ORAS/SM] Custom 3D Models / Textures Sharing Thread

aisaacflamero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hola quisiera saber si me pueden ayudar a crear un par de texturas para mi hack room de Pokemon Oraz puedo editar todo el juego y lo ramdonize pero no se hacer lo de las texturas,me ayudan?saludos.

Hello I wonder if I can help create a couple of textures to my room hack Pokemon Oraz I can edit the entire game and ramdonize but do not textures, help me? Regards.

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Is it allowed to post such big, bold fonts on threads? Not meaning to steer off topic. Sorry... Here, I'll contribute to the thread.
-
So, how does one approach this? I'm not the most interested, but I'd like to do some custom stuff.

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hola quisiera saber si me pueden ayudar a crear un par de texturas para mi hack room de Pokemon Oraz puedo editar todo el juego y lo ramdonize pero no se hacer lo de las texturas,me ayudan?saludos.

Hello I wonder if I can help create a couple of textures to my room hack Pokemon Oraz I can edit the entire game and ramdonize but do not textures, help me? Regards.

First of all, please dont use this massive font! Second, do you exactly know, how to edit textures with photo programms? If not, it is not useful that you will do that. For texture and 3D model extracting we use Ohana3DS. For editing use programs like GIMP, Photoshop etc.
Third, this is an english forum, there is no need to write in spanish or other languages.

Reactions: Thelostrune

NintroPower

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey does anyone know how to add forms to pokemon in oras or atleast replace existing ones? Because i'm trying to make a mega evo for Lugia but I don't know how to make it change form.

dbzkamehameha

Trophies
XP
Country
your signature, you mean that howto install cia thing?
also what tools are there that can be used?

i tried ohana 3ds on pokemon x but the main character model where in pieces (separate arms, head, etc...)

NEKpewar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Plz make one! i need that
Spanish Tutorial!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

First of all, please dont use this massive font! Second, do you exactly know, how to edit textures with photo programms? If not, it is not useful that you will do that. For texture and 3D model extracting we use Ohana3DS. For editing use programs like GIMP, Photoshop etc.
Third, this is an english forum, there is no need to write in spanish or other languages.

What program use to edit 3D model?

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And what is the most easy to use? I don't know how edit 3D!!
That sounds a bit contraproductive... If you dont know how to edit 3D models, then you're not be able to edit one in like 1 day... You must appropriate very much. If you think, you're ready then, the easiest to use is 3DS Max.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone tell me how to make mega evolutions for Pokemon? I know how to edit Textures and stuff but I don't know where to import it.
Also, how do I add more textures to models? (Like these wings on Jirachi.) Jirachi Model belongs to Xeogran.
12244661_885933464818149_5354013261336502401_o.png

Last edited by Deleted member 376060,
Reactions: Thelostrune

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...