Visit site
XP
Country
India
hey
i am usin windows xp sp 3

its been a while its installed it and i get some error opening some software
first i couldn't open nokia PC suite
but now when i try i to open photoshop cs5 ( portable )
i get a window " this application failed to start bcuz the application configuration is incorrect "
can anyone help me ??

thanks in advance
smile.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i get that on angry birds for the pc too. i'd like to know how to fix this. at least i get to play angry birds.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
on my desktop, which serves as storage. it has better video card than my laptop, but only that. it has crt monitor, and i think like it's falling to pieces now. i'm saving up money to buy a new one.

but i use vista on my laptop. xp3 is still good imo. it's still the popular in internet cafes.

D

Deleted_171835

wasim said:
i prefer sp2 over sp3
Why?
Windows XP SP3 is much more secure than previous versions. It contains a number of updates and patches to vulnerabilities. All it does is improve the security of your system.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
SoulSnatcher said:
wasim said:
i prefer sp2 over sp3
Why?
Windows XP SP3 is much more secure than previous versions. It contains a number of updates and patches to vulnerabilities. All it does is improve the security of your system.
It's because SP3 accidentally his computer thus the hate for SP3.
It's obviously SP3 fault, not his or anyone elses.

wasim

♫ Music addict ♫
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
SoulSnatcher said:
wasim said:
i prefer sp2 over sp3
Why?
whenever i install sp3
some software's wont start after few does which doesn't happen on sp2
not sure if its just foe me or not !

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SP3 was nowhere near the shift that SP1 to SP2 was. Indeed I am not sure I could spot it without the obvious signs (right click and my computer and all that). Similarly SP2 is not supported any more so enjoy the virus ridden wasteland that that will become (I hope someone does step up like they did for 98 and co but I do not hold out that much hope).

Anyhow most mobile phone companies have horrifically badly coded software (I single out nokia and sony for this one) and adobe are not much better.

application configuration is incorrect sounds like some "necessary" services were disabled or some of the tweaks- uninstall- reinstall or repair install if you have it.
Likewise the "portable" photoshop is likely some cracked version and given how bad some of the cracks (adding permanent hosts file entries......) were that I can see playing up here.

wasim

♫ Music addict ♫
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
FAST6191 said:
application configuration is incorrect sounds like some "necessary" services were disabled or some of the tweaks- uninstall- reinstall or repair install if you have it.

" services were disabled or some of the tweaks- uninstall- reinstall "
like what ??
i've tried installin it many times
actually i could open it whenever i install it , for the first time only ( when i click run after the installation ) ....... but now nothing comes

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am almost 100% certain (99.999%) that the issue is with your use of the computer rather than the fact that you're running SP3.

Also, there's no such thing as a portable version of Photoshop. What you have is a hacked and pirated copy (Not saying there's anything wrong with piracy, but if you can't do it right then don't do it).

Given the state of your system, I would say to back up the files you need, format and reinstall Windows XP SP3 and be careful of where you download stuff from.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1