Hacking XCXGecko: Xenoblade Chronicles X trainer GUI using pyGecko

SilverBlade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Lisandra_brave

WELL I DID IT. It's so stupidly hilariously powerful. I think I understand how people have 2 second records on Time Attack Missions now.

Is there a way to do that with Skells? For the Skell of it?

Lisandra_brave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://pastebin.com/jvVe2J15

Note, you'll want to put known augs on your skell's frame, then, after going to the start of your skell's data, you'll want to search for 00000000 0000XXXX XXXXXXXX where the Xs are the ID of your augs. Check the xcxgecko codes folder for the gear id document, use that to help reference what the augs are.

Shoulder and back weapons are the same. Extra fun is putting either of the magazine size up on almost any skell weapon that can't normally get it, like the antimatter rifle, for example.

aigisgvh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I'm having some difficulties getting this working.

Whenever I press the connect button I'm getting "[06/23/16 02:05:21]: Failed to connect to Wii U on 192.168.0.15".

I've tried putting in incorrect addresses and it shows a different message altogether "[06/23/16 02:06:42]: Timed out while connecting to Wii U on 192.168.0.16"

I have my firewall turned off, I'm running the exploit(s) and HaxServer is saying there's 4 exploits running, with "0 Data and 0 Errors".

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Edit: Scratch that, realized Gecko uses a different address. (192.168.0.13, instead of 192.168.0.15)

Last edited by aigisgvh,

ggd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://pastebin.com/jvVe2J15

Note, you'll want to put known augs on your skell's frame, then, after going to the start of your skell's data, you'll want to search for 00000000 0000XXXX XXXXXXXX where the Xs are the ID of your augs. Check the xcxgecko codes folder for the gear id document, use that to help reference what the augs are.

Shoulder and back weapons are the same. Extra fun is putting either of the magazine size up on almost any skell weapon that can't normally get it, like the antimatter rifle, for example.

How do you even do this? It may be just me being stupid but I don't understand the instruction whatsoever. Got XCX to work now I'm trying to figure out how to change one of my skells to the debug. Help would be much appreciated.

SilverBlade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you even do this? It may be just me being stupid but I don't understand the instruction whatsoever. Got XCX to work now I'm trying to figure out how to change one of my skells to the debug. Help would be much appreciated.

What you'll need is gecko dNet and HxD (a separate hexadecimal editor), as XCXgecko cannot do what is described above. But I also have questions on how to do that.

Secondly. And this is the most important thing ever: I absolutely need to know what happens when you break the appendages of an Ares Skell. Like, what does it look like? If you broke an arm, would you still be able to use Agni Gattling, even though it's a Back Weapon, but uses the arms in the animation? What about Aghasura Cannon? Vajra Flail? Due to the fact that the Ares 90 has ungodly appendage HP, and I can only put so much HP Max Ups and Max HP Drives on myself, how could I get the Ares 90 to have enough HP to survive having its appendages destroyed? If anyone has done this or seen this, please, describe your method. Or include a descriptive description of what you've seen and/or a picture.

Here is an Amdusias Hades with all of its appendages destroyed. Note that I had to have every armor slot have Max HP Up, and including the Frame, and 5 Max HP Drives on myself to get it close to 200,000 HP. XCXGecko was involved~

Attachments

• 20160622_000238(0).jpg
    20160622_000238(0).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 427

Lisandra_brave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Step 1: Put known augs into your skell's frame
Step 2: in gecko dotNET, go to 1C395460 in the memory viewer tab
step 3: at the bottom right, search 0000000000000XXX0XXX0XXX where the Xs are the IDs of your augs, making sure the search box is set to hex.
Step 4: right before the first set of 00s is the skell frame. in a vanilla game, it's YYYY0000000000000XXX0XXX0XXX.
Step 5: write out 0013 over whatever is in Y.

Reactions: SilverBlade

Sm4sh Kurenai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While using the GUI I saved the game my changes (mainly gotten the reward tickets for Ares 90 parts). However, the next time I booted up my save it just brings me back last time before doing any changes.

MiMiCAX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
While using the GUI I saved the game my changes (mainly gotten the reward tickets for Ares 90 parts). However, the next time I booted up my save it just brings me back last time before doing any changes.
If I remember properly, tickets do not save properly (or maybe were capped at some small number). You can still redeem those ticket in the same session though, so shouldn't be that big of a problem, no?

Sm4sh Kurenai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I remember properly, tickets do not save properly (or maybe were capped at some small number). You can still redeem those ticket in the same session though, so shouldn't be that big of a problem, no?
I redeemed them for Ares 90 parts and built it and saved. Then when going back it's still my save unmodified.

Edit: Also tried to max my blade rank. Still the same thing

Last edited by Sm4sh Kurenai,

mattn915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need Help. I have the US retail version. I went to www.loadiine.ovh, loaded Kexploit31 and then the TCPGecko+Kernel option, booted up the game, and tried to open the intenet browser, but the system just froze when the browser icon showed up. Should I keep trying until it works or do I need to do something different?

Edit: nvm. Just found out that I wasn't supposed to open the browser again. The XCXGecko was supposed to be accessed from my laptop. Now I'm trying to change the characters' body features and find the right offset.

Edit2: ok. now I need help. Tried to change Elma's breast values, but it changed absolutely nothing. XCXGecko was able to connect to my Wii U just fine. Was I missing something?
Edit3: nvm again. There is a small change. There just seems to be a small maximum of the values. Other than that, it seems to work fine for me.

Last edited by mattn915,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess it's just a click then +2