Hacking XCXGecko: Xenoblade Chronicles X trainer GUI using pyGecko

MiMiCAX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
my address for Reward tickets is 1C395D98
dont know why its different with xcxgecko code (danmc)

I already replied to you, both here and on your pm: the new Loadiine (v4 + pygecko) combined payload causes memory addresses to shift by -20480. I already added support to xcxgecko, and also made a release specifically for this payload.

Reactions: g.a.u

phoenixseven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As you're probably aware, an update is now out for Xenoblade Chronicles X. It is now Ver. 1.0.2. Any idea if XCXGecko still works with this version? Didn't want to update without confirming that.

MiMiCAX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As you're probably aware, an update is now out for Xenoblade Chronicles X. It is now Ver. 1.0.2. Any idea if XCXGecko still works with this version? Didn't want to update without confirming that.

It appears that only the US version has been updated thus far. Since I have the EU copy, I'll have to wait and see.

If someone finds that v1.0.2U has shifted memory addresses, post the new address for Funds / Miranium / Reward Tickets here, and I'll look into the suspected offset.

Reactions: NekoFan247

phoenixseven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It appears that only the US version has been updated thus far. Since I have the EU copy, I'll have to wait and see.

If someone finds that v1.0.2U has shifted memory addresses, post the new address for Funds / Miranium / Reward Tickets here, and I'll look into the suspected offset.

As always, thanks so much MiMiCAX for all that you do...:)

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what codes can i use to make me super powerful ? i did the lvl 1 but it don't seem to make my damage increase much if at all.

MiMiCAX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what codes can i use to make me super powerful ? i did the lvl 1 but it don't seem to make my damage increase much if at all.

Learn the game, enjoy the game...

Google or youtube for XCX + potential up (e.g. Ether Blossom build). Works quite well for me, but it's not something that you can setup with 1 single code...

ErdeFB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Learn the game, enjoy the game...

Google or youtube for XCX + potential up (e.g. Ether Blossom build). Works quite well for me, but it's not something that you can setup with 1 single code...

Also, for Skell's, evasion build is nearly OP. Just augment it till it has about 800 or more evasion and you can nearly solo level 90 monsters.

I use the craftable Venus as a source since it has a decent evasion out of the box. Doesn't do the massive amounts of damage like Ares 90, but it gives you way more survivability.

Last edited by ErdeFB,

PapySteph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tested the offset on Funds, Miranium, Reward Tickets, and protagonist height. All worked correctly with the code offset when using Loadiine (v4 + pyGecko) payload. I also confirmed that the game saves correctly, and loads correctly (even after rebooting the Wii U).

How strange, I am still not able to save after a poke in the game. I checked my new XCX version is 1.0.1E, I use Loadiine (v4+pyGecko) to start the game (in Mii Maker mode) and use TCP Gecko to access money account, I am able to change it "ingame", but impossible to save after this. In other games (Monster Hunter 3 or LEGO City) I even have a SD access error message. But in some others I have no problem with poking and saving. I'll try your XCX next time (but it needs a x64 bits system). Any idea where else I could search ? (I hosts my own files for lkernel and loadiine and loadiine+pygecko, or could TCP gecko be the problem when poking ?)

PS: I have already checked with another SD card... And without poking, the saves ar OK.

Last edited by PapySteph,

MiMiCAX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How strange, I am still not able to save after a poke in the game. I checked my new XCX version is 1.0.1E, I use Loadiine (v4+pyGecko) to start the game (in Mii Maker mode) and use TCP Gecko to access money account, I am able to change it "ingame", but impossible to save after this. In other games (Monster Hunter 3 or LEGO City) I even have a SD access error message. But in some others I have no problem with poking and saving. I'll try your XCX next time (but it needs a x64 bits system). Any idea where else I could search ? (I hosts my own files for lkernel and loadiine and loadiine+pygecko, or could TCP gecko be the problem when poking ?)

PS: I have already checked with another SD card... And without poking, the saves ar OK.

No idea what's wrong. If you have Smash disc, try using Loadiine (v3, with pygecko support) payload + pygecko payload.

As for running XCXGecko on x32, you can do so by git cloning the repository, installing Python 2.7 and PyQT4, then running 'python XCXGecko.py' in command line.

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country

Hmm...I've had this happen to be before. It means that gecko is hanging on an open connection and preventing writes. It's done this before on me when I was testing this with hyrule warriors. I fixed this with my version of tcpgecko.py which I re-wrote for my PyQT implementation of Gecko Dot Net which also uses a special version of the gecko codehandler. Again, I haven't used this at all, but if you add a function to tcpgecko to close the socket, which if I remember isn't in the released version and add a disconnect button that closes the socket before you save it should fix the issue.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hmm...I've had this happen to be before. It means that gecko is hanging on an open connection and preventing writes. It's done this before on me when I was testing this with hyrule warriors. I fixed this with my version of tcpgecko.py which I re-wrote for my PyQT implementation of Gecko Dot Net which also uses a special version of the gecko codehandler. Again, I haven't used this at all, but if you add a function to tcpgecko to close the socket, which if I remember isn't in the released version and add a disconnect button that closes the socket before you save it should fix the issue.

I could be completely wrong and I just missed a waitforGX2vsync call somehere too...I really need to look at this but I don't have the game or use this app and most of the complaints come from folks with those two things.

manpccore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No idea what's wrong. If you have Smash disc, try using Loadiine (v3, with pygecko support) payload + pygecko payload.

As for running XCXGecko on x32, you can do so by git cloning the repository, installing Python 2.7 and PyQT4, then running 'python XCXGecko.py' in command line.

am using spoofed 5.5.1 US version 1.0.2 always getting

Timed out while connecting to Wii U

using disc

MiMiCAX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
am using spoofed 5.5.1 US version 1.0.2 always getting

Timed out while connecting to Wii U

using disc

No idea. Maybe pygecko is not compatible...

To answer your other question, you can use skill slots to improve different perks on your armor. Play the game and you'll learn how...

manpccore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No idea. Maybe pygecko is not compatible...

To answer your other question, you can use skill slots to improve different perks on your armor. Play the game and you'll learn how...
thanks alot for the program forgot to thank you, and please give me simple guide how to make weapon for example with 1000 attack thanks again

btw old version worked with 5.5.1 but new one kept getting error messages

Last edited by manpccore,

manpccore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there anyway to increase attack/defense to max(or set a value manually)? i just want to play through the story but even my max lvl 60 character with max skill takes a long time to kill a lvl 20 mob, not to mention alot of huge mob that is over lvl 50 and kill me easily

LOOL am facing same problem

MiMiCAX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
... make weapon for example with 1000 attack

1. Using tcpgecko, find address of your desired weapon slot (e.g. scanning while equipping and deequipping)
2. Look at my previous post about gear structure in this thread
3. Change skill mods to whatever you desire (see codes/gear_id_1.0.1e.txt or my previous post)
4. Profit

If you need more details, maybe someone could elaborate...

LOOL am facing same problem
No need to re-ping after we have already provided a response

why the program only connect and never fails if i start it before loading the game?
MiMiCAX
Xcxgecko builds on top of pygecko, so you should redirect connectivity details to those folks (I don't know who exactly).

My instructions on the first post states to connect xcxgecko/pygecko/tcpgecko after xcx starts, and especially after loading your save game.

Reactions: Ailuros27

manpccore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Using tcpgecko, find address of your desired weapon slot (e.g. scanning while equipping and deequipping)
2. Look at my previous post about gear structure in this thread
3. Change skill mods to whatever you desire (see codes/gear_id_1.0.1e.txt or my previous post)
4. Profit

If you need more details, maybe someone could elaborate...

No need to re-ping after we have already provided a response

Xcxgecko builds on top of pygecko, so you should redirect connectivity details to those folks (I don't know who exactly).

My instructions on the first post states to connect xcxgecko/pygecko/<----tcpgecko after xcx starts, and especially after loading your save game.

you said
Instructions

1. for disc: run kernel exploit + pygecko payloads<---- before
  2. start XCX and load into your savegame
  3. run XCXGecko.exe, enter your Wii U IP, and press the connect icon
  4. have fun reading and poking

once in game i cant go back to home or game freeze

Last edited by manpccore,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users