Hacking XCXGecko: Xenoblade Chronicles X trainer GUI using pyGecko

krylo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
can you share the client are using ? tcp gecko client and do u have port forwarding?

After you have so many problems.
The TCP Gecko Client won't connect to my Wii U. What do I do now?
Make sure you are running as administrator. This is unconfirmed, but try going to "Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall\Allowed apps" and add "gecko dNet.exe," then make sure it has check marks for Private and Public.

Never tried it - wednesday the SSB Disc arrivers...
just preping

Because im here writing some stupid questions!
How do you get an eshop version of SSB on a 5.3.2. WiiU?

EDIT:
Hää??

wut?..
<Picture>

EDIT2
FuFuFuFu! now i finaly got it to work... What a pain! But Ive got V.1.0.0!!!
Nus Grabber Does not work
U_tility Does not work - I´m getting angry with the time =(

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2016-03-01 um 08.07.55.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2016-03-01 um 08.07.55.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 260
Last edited by krylo,

krylo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
AAAAAAH! Fu#!

No, but it seems like a lot of the updates have been removed from Nintendo's servers... I don't know why. I am currently working on another avenue of connecting to the NUS, so you'll see it in the next update. Maybe that will open up some possibilities.

Can someone of you help me out?​
Would need the 1.01 Update

- I think i cant use it With 1.00 E..

MiMiCAX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What do you mean you think? Did you confirm?

Without concrete proof, I believe that the versions might have a fixed memory offset. If this is indeed the case, then if you can find the address of any 1 or 2 of the cheat codes (probably easiest to look for Funds, and for protagonist BP), then we can figure out the offset, and make a slight change to XCX to make it support v1.0.0E.

Again, first confirm absolutely that the codes don't work. Note that v1.0.1E codes worked just fine on v1.0.2E.

Also be wary of whether you are using Loadiine v4+pyGecko (Onion_Knight's version), or the old Loadiine v3 and pyGecko separate payloads (or just pyGecko with XCX disc). There is a special flag in config.ini for when using Loadiine v4+pyGecko (Onion_Knight's version).

P.S.: no I don't have the v1.0.1E update, and my base copy is v1.0.1E too, so I can't downgrade.
P.P.S: look for CosmoCourtney's post on "Post your Wii U Cheat Codes Here" for instructions on how to manually find cheats using Gecko dot Net.

Last edited by MiMiCAX,

MiMiCAX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does this still not work for 5.4U or has the OP not updated?
I'm on 5.3.2, so I can't test whether it supports 5.4 or not. Try it out yourself and report back. If it doesn't work, use gecko dot net to find the new code for one of the cheats, such as funds, and we can quickly adjust xcxgecko to use a different global code offset, which might make all codes work.

rtchronogame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Guru,

I just got a SSB for wii u today from walmart and in my wii u 5.3.2 icon is showing system update. Is there different version of ssb other that updates the wii system and also can i bypass this system update?

Thanks

Shinryuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Out of curiosity; any idea or is it possible to poke some addresses to change your division? I didn't quite expect that you needed an internet connection to change a such a thing but you can't go online with loadiine as far I know.

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you can use xcxgecko with loadiinegx+pygecko but the adresses are not the same like with disc game -> there are other offsets -> this trainer might not work without changes

but you can use it with gecko.net and search for the other offsets

rtchronogame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I am using 5.3.2U. And hosting the exploit. The loadiine GX2 i used to load XCX on the SD card. I use the following step but always getting a time out
1. Load the HomeBrU by hosting it by internet browser.
2. Click AIO Kernel exploit -> Press B for Loadiine Kernel (Browser restarts)
3. Load the HomeBrU by hosting it by internet browser.
4. Click on TCP Gecko (exits)
5. Load the HomeBrU by hosting it by internet browser.
6. Click Loadiine v4.0 (this is Loadiine GX2)
7. Load the game and Load save game
8. Run XCXgecko inputing my wii u IP
9. Gets an error Time out while connecting to wii u

Please help.

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does it mean that i cant use the xcxgecko for loadiin GX2?
i tried the day dimok build in pygecko in loadiinegx2 but at this time the adresses were not the same so the values read by the trainer were wrong -> you may crash the game with the trainer but cant cheat.

someone has to search for the new adresses and edit the trainer or you can search for yourself and cheat with gecko.net

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i tried the day dimok build in pygecko in loadiinegx2 but at this time the adresses were not the same so the values read by the trainer were wrong -> you may crash the game with the trainer but cant cheat.

someone has to search for the new adresses and edit the trainer or you can search for yourself and cheat with gecko.net

Have you tried changing the config of xcxgecko "loadiine_v4_pygecko: false"?
I am using a JPN Console on version 5.40 (spoofed to 5.5.1) and playing EUR version of XCX on version 1.0.1E and it work perfectly. All the addresses can be read.

Reactions: torekiki

rtchronogame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried changing the config of xcxgecko "loadiine_v4_pygecko: false"?
I am using a JPN Console on version 5.40 (spoofed to 5.5.1) and playing EUR version of XCX on version 1.0.1E and it work perfectly. All the addresses can be read.

Hi MyShiLingStar i have 5.3.2 and using loadiine GX2 to play XCX any advice for the XCXgecko to work?

Thanks.

rtchronogame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- Yes, Onion_Knight's Loadiine v4 + pyGecko package works with XCXGecko, although you need to ensure that config.ini is set into the correct mode: loadiine_v4_pygecko: True.
- Yes, that version of pyGecko is highly unstable, so if you have or can obtain a Smash Bros disc (or eshop version), I highly suggest using the older payload.
- Yes, the older Loadiine (MiiMaker + pyGecko) payload supports XCXGecko, but weirdly only if you boot with the Smash Bros disc/eshop version.

My python install is 64 bit, since it's tied to quite a few dev packages. I *might* eventually get around to installing a VM and compiling a 32-bit version, but for now, if you want to use XCXGecko on a 32-bit windows machine, you will need to install python 2.7+ 32-bit and pyqt4 32-bit versions. See instructions.

MiMiCAX is there alternative if I don't have SSBU disk if I want to use XCXGEcko?

Thanks.

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi
Anybody know the offset address for where the value of skin colour is?

I wanna change my skin colour to Irina's skin colour and i can't find that colour in the character edit room.

Update:
On 5.3.2 i found the skin and lips colours for protagonist at "1C38E620 XXXXYYYY", XXXX for skin and YYYY for lips, 2 bytes each.
There's some crazy colours and can even make skin glow :P (still din find Irina's colour tho, there's hundreds of colours this way... and on her range of addresses for height and stuff the colours are missing.)

Btw, is it easy to add codes to the gui? I have almost zero knowledge of python so I can't edit it :/

Last edited by Elusivo,

torekiki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
MiMiCAX is there alternative if I don't have SSBU disk if I want to use XCXGEcko?

Thanks.
MyShiLingStar have the solution!!!
thanks, it works!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

as MyShiLingStar said, changes the config of xcxgecko to "loadiine_v4_pygecko: false"

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i tried this tool,the connection workd but when i make a change,it write poke[value] but no changes in game...

EDIT: i used the python version and it worked

Last edited by Pikachuk,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)