Xbox 360 shows DVD games but says "fatal crash intercepted" when i open a game

Erencikefe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I bought a Xbox 360 with jtag in it, it opens every game from hdd. And can open dvd films, but when it comes to og xbox games it sees their name and show a white og xbox screen then says: "fatal crash intercepted". I don't know anything about X360 especially when it comes to homebrew can anyone help me please?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a Xbox 360 with jtag in it, it opens every game from hdd. And can open dvd films, but when it comes to og xbox games it sees their name and show a white og xbox screen then says: "fatal crash intercepted". I don't know anything about X360 especially when it comes to homebrew can anyone help me please?
Need internal hdd with partition 2 and avatar update.

Erencikefe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
is your avatar a grey silhouette? you probably need to install the official update that matches your dash kernel.
My aurora seems to be the last version but x360 has official update would it brick my console? I can play music dvds, films, i can look inside the og xbox games' inside but when i open them fatal crash happens.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can install the same update as the kernel you have, and it will install several things to the hdd like avatar, media, kinect, and xbox original.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...