Wup Installer

Rembury

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having issues after I download a wiiu game from USB helper, then copy to my sd card. I then put sd card in my wiiu and launch wup to install game to USB. I am receiving an error that says failed make sure all wup files are in folder. This happens every time, no matter what downloaded game I do this with.
What type of file am I looking for in the install game folder?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you have sd/install/game name folder or just the app and other files in sd/install? I think that might work, but I'm not sure. put them in a separate folder if so, just like they'd be if downloading from usb helper.

Rembury

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a pic of where the games are going on my sd card. So they are going in the install folder from the root of my sd card. So what are you suggesting I do?

Attachments

• 16599388730271351316025686320344.jpg
    16599388730271351316025686320344.jpg
    597 KB · Views: 73

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never heard of it. I'm not sure what's wrong. maybe try nusspli, which works on the system. it's by @V10lator with a fork or update by @Xpl0itU . I've never used that app, so I can't help, but based on what it does, it should be easier to use if something happens with wup installer or it doesn't work for whatever reason.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://github.com/Xpl0itU/NUSspli/releases

you need a github account to download the file it mentions, but imo, everyone who uses this stuff should have a github account anyway, to relay issues they have, because devs are more likely to get it there. also, nightly builds of things can only be downloaded with a github account iirc, so why not?

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Special characters must be removed as @V10lator says but also verify your downloaded package is complete by pressing download again once it says it is finished.

Wii U Usb Helper has a tendency to say its completed when it is not. You will know if its an incomplete package as it will continue to download.

Rembury

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Special characters must be removed as @V10lator says but also verify your downloaded package is complete by pressing download again once it says it is finished.

Wii U Usb Helper has a tendency to say its completed when it is not. You will know if its an incomplete package as it will continue to download.
Can you send me a link on how to download and install games on my wiiu using us helper and wup? There is so many out there I just want to make sure I'm doing it correctly. Please and thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No I said juicy that's jerky