GordRyan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I was just wondering if there is some sort of info/tutorial on how to get atari st games working with hatari emulator.

No matter what game I try to play i get the black screen of death followed by a hard restart.

In the masterpak download, there was a txt file stating you need to put your tos.img inside apps/hatari.

I am assuming with the masterpak, you need to also/and/or put the tos.img in the wiiflow/plugins folder in order for it to function properly?.

Any guidance or help on this matter would be appriciated.

Wiimpathy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If there's hatari.cfg in /wiiflow/plugins and games and apps/hatari in usb, you should change tos location : in [ROM] section, szTosImageFileName = usb:/apps/hatari/tos.img.
The default tos file has to be replaced by a 1.02 or 2.06 tos for better compatibility. Not all games are compatible though (so many cracks etc...). A few settings can improve compat like memory for ex (nMemorySize =?).
All the options aren't accessible in the menu (the essential is there though). It's based on v0.0.4, a w.i.p that I never finished. There are workarounds, like editing the cfg manually. It should also be possible to have per game config with different tos by creating a game cfg, and adding -c game.cfg to the arguments in hatari.ini.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one