Homebrew Working dsiwarehax installer with waithax/slowhax

uchuujins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before going any further with downgrading my native firm i have a question. the only entry points i have are steelhax and basehax, how would i go about using these once i downgrade since they're set to 11.0 ?

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Before going any further with downgrading my native firm i have a question. the only entry points i have are steelhax and basehax, how would i go about using these once i downgrade since they're set to 11.0 ?
I guess you should reinstall now one of them to work on 10.4

srwgin

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Even though you will be downgrading its NFIRM, you should still select the system version it is on now
you have 2 is better
set 1 to 11.0 ,1 to 9.2

Reactions: uchuujins

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
I have them both working and installed. My question is after i downgrade will i need to change anything so they work on a lower fw ?
Just run the installer and select model/FW/region just as if you were on 10.4
Even though you will be downgrading its NFIRM, you should still select the system version it is on now
you have 2 is better
set 1 to 11.0 ,1 to 9.2
I don't think you need one for 9.2, as you can easily use browserhax once on 9.2

ThatNintendoNerd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I know Fieldrunners and Legends of Exidia got taken down, but im not seeing Guitar Rock Tour or The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords anywhere. Am I screwed or is one of them still up?

peleon02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can i buy one of this game being in 11.0? or I just have to wait until we can do it in 11.0 without having the game right now?

aether12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
guys quick !

i successfully downloaded dsiwarehax and when i open the game there is two save data :

1-) exidiahaxv1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2-) v1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

i cant read them very well what should i do now ?

uchuujins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just run the installer and select model/FW/region just as if you were on 10.4

I don't think you need one for 9.2, as you can easily use browserhax once on 9.2
I got a partial downgrade but every time i go into the browser i get the nag about the update ?

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
I got a partial downgrade but every time i go into the browser i get the nag about the update ?
Try running the downgrader again.
Bypass the nag setting the 3ds's date to January 1st 2000 00:00, clear the history and cookies from your browser and try browserhax again

Reactions: peleon02

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have them both working and installed. My question is after i downgrade will i need to change anything so they work on a lower fw ?

Remember after downgrading nfirm, system settings still reports 11...11.2. so have steelhax set to that so you can get into hbl to run the sysdowngrader. As the guide says.

aether12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i checked 3DSident and Kernel 2.50-11 FIRM 2.50-11 i think i am doing this right but what should i do now ??

how can i downgrade ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol