El Rey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
its fixed in v.10
IT WORKS!! You're the bomb!! I had been using ysmenu. Too bad that I unable to find the Lego Harry Potter fix for ysmenu, but Wood R4 is awesome. I am new at Wood R4 and I would like to find out how to add new themes. Thanks for your help.

Gamer5501

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
El Rey said:
basher11 said:
its fixed in v.10
IT WORKS!! You're the bomb!! I had been using ysmenu. Too bad that I unable to find the Lego Harry Potter fix for ysmenu, but Wood R4 is awesome. I am new at Wood R4 and I would like to find out how to add new themes. Thanks for your help.

i stopped using ysmenu as soon as wood r4 came out
yaynds.gif

z.g

Trophies
XP
Country
riverchen said:
DANGIT!!! On some games, it won't launch them, but it gives me an error saying theres not enoug space on the disk...,
you dont' have enough space on your ?SD for save file.

gothicall

Blah blah blah!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Trying Wood R4 1.10... Hmmm... What?!! Dragon Quest blocked after creating my player?!! In WoodR4 1.09 that happened after the first fight... :'(

riverchen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
z.g said:
riverchen said:
DANGIT!!! On some games, it won't launch them, but it gives me an error saying theres not enoug space on the disk...,you dont' have enough space on your ?SD for save file.

I have like 400 mb on my disk left......

QUOTE(gothicall @ Jul 9 2010, 08:51 PM)
Trying Wood R4 1.10... Hmmm... What?!! Dragon Quest blocked after creating my player?!! In WoodR4 1.09 that happened after the first fight... :'(

0.o better not try this game yet.....

StriFey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dragon Quest IX works here without any issues, though Sands of Destruction freezes when Kyrie needs to get the mushrooms for his uncle and he encounters 2 wasps/bees or whatever they are
smile.gif

game really freezes and only thing what I hear is the BGM that loops, just like the good ol' Win95 days when some games did the same and had to do a hard reset lol.

R4 DS (As far as I know an original one)
1 GByte Micro SD Card brandless or Sandisk
The first Nintendo DS
ROM: 4657 Sands of Destruction (US) can't find an European ROM perhaps it is cause of that, but it shouldn't be a problem, since my Pokemon pearl & diamond are US Games.
R4 Wood: 1.10

So far every game I've tried works without any issues or problems, though I notice with Sands of Destruction that sometimes there's a slight lag or slowdown.

z.g

Trophies
XP
Country
StriFey said:
though Sands of Destruction freezes when Kyrie needs to get the mushrooms for his uncle and he encounters 2 wasps/bees or whatever they are
smile.gif

game really freezes and only thing what I hear is the BGM that loops
here solution for your problem.

Zhelkus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Wood 1.10 with Dragon Quest IX (U) and it also freezes after I finish the first introductory battle. The screen fades to black and the results don't appear or anything else. It just stays black.

seahorsepip

Trophies
Website
seahorsepip.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Zhelkus said:
I'm using Wood 1.10 with Dragon Quest IX (U) and it also freezes after I finish the first introductory battle. The screen fades to black and the results don't appear or anything else. It just stays black.
use the venom &xenophobia joint release.....
(Don't forget to change Game-ID in usrcheat.dat to this version because usrcheat.dat version is pointed to bahamuts dump)

Zhelkus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What difference is there between these two dumps? Is Bahamutt's a nuke? Or did Venom&Xeno release a separate patch?

Zhelkus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forget it, I just found the Batch files that will convert Bahamut's clean dump to Xenon's patch and then remove the intros.

haven't tried it yet so i hope it works.

StriFey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
z.g said:
StriFey said:
though Sands of Destruction freezes when Kyrie needs to get the mushrooms for his uncle and he encounters 2 wasps/bees or whatever they are
smile.gif

game really freezes and only thing what I hear is the BGM that loops
here solution for your problem.

Where exactly is it stated about Sands of Destruction??? cause I've read that page and nowhere to be seen/read about that game and the solution
smile.gif
I only see about Lock's Quest

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
seahorsepip said:
What means: "Interface:
• per-game language option added. you can change to your personal firmware language choice for each game."???
does that mean it chooses the language of the firmware for multi5 games???
Yes it does, there's nothing else it can mean.

Goto the ROM properties, and it's on the Features page. However, the languages aren't the same as those displayed in system settings menu but are the same as those in your DS settings menu.

So I would guess that's it's overriding the settings you have in your DS system menu for that game, if that game determines which language to use based on the settings you've chosen in the DS menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1