Without spoilers, how's Final Fantasy XVI plot?

Without spoilers, how's Final Fantasy XVI plot?

• 3 - At OG Nintendo level.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - At PlayStation era sequels level.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, that's why I didn't add an expiration date, so people can vote whenever they play the game.

I think you should get a PS5 if you want to play it, even though it is a 6 months timed exclusive, it is currently only optimized for the PS5, don't know how long a PC version would take.

Reactions: HellGhast

krzys4x

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I like only shooters like battlefronts cods bfs but I downloaded ff 7 reunion lately on ps4 but didnt yet played

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
OP
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
I think you should get a PS5 if you want to play it, even though it is a 6 months timed exclusive, it is currently only optimized for the PS5, don't know how long a PC version would take.

I have the PS5 and would buy the game for it if they implemented cross-saves but I rather wait otherwise.

HellGhast

Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
Sorry, what? did you say "Haze"? :rofl:

Which explains your fine "taste" in video games..
Mantel Corp rules bruh...loved that game...LMFAO...it sucked so much and every cut-scene, every line spewed out by both Mantel or the Rebels was so cringe-worthy as to make most B-Movies sound profound and poetic.

I played and ended up somehow enjoying Haze by treating the game as a cringeworthy but entertaining B Movie popcorn flick, lol.

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg0D1PpgCXs +1