[WIP] Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Pokemon Models, Textures and Animations

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Rosieplier, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Rosieplier
    OP

Rosieplier Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 18, 2017
    Australia
    no
    The tool I used and recommend is Ohana3DS Rebirth. It is something you can use to import, export, view and play around with models, textures and animations. I suggest you try it out! https://mega.nz/#!ADwFAZwJ!o5Xp_PUjhApjyFFjceweuQXVJpoIWsuGDknwDeeSVVo (Credit to gdkchan)

The Files are located in a/0/9/4. I used PK3DS to unpack the GARC. If you'll use this too, you must go to tools>Misc>(Un)Pack BCLM. Drag a/0/9/4 to the top box. HOLD CONTROL WHILE DOING SO! https://projectpokemon.org/forums/forums/topic/34377-pk3ds-xyoras-rom-editor-randomizer/ (Danke Kaphotics)

First number is model, the file after that is texture, then shiny texture, then animations.

Tip: Looking for a particular Pokemon? Press CTRL + F, and type in the name of your desired Pokemon! Simple!

Please point out any mistakes made. Average 8 files per Pokemon/Form.

Thank you MegaKyurem/Zangoose95 for helping out! Check out their YT Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/Zangoose95

GEN 1

GEN 2

GEN 7 (WIP)

If you'd like to volunteer, please reply with what you'll do to help!

Last edited by MegaKyurem, Dec 7, 2017 at 2:32 AM
    Lunos, Lighstar2009, Bwoh and 6 others like this.
  2. Deathmaw

Deathmaw Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2017
    Australia
    Don't know anything about Pokemon hacking but has anyone tried "SPICA"? its meant to a replacement to Ohana3DS, wondering if it actually works any better.

Only bring it up since I don't think I've seen it come up anyone mention it.

Can find it on the second page of ProjectPokemon, apparently I can't link without it being "spam".

Last edited by Deathmaw, Nov 26, 2017
  3. Rosieplier
    OP

Newcomer
    Mar 18, 2017
    Australia
    no
    Hmm, never heard of it. I'll try it out.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Doesn't look like something I can use, as it doesn't support .bin models like Ohana does.

4. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    I wrote a formula to find any pokemon you need in the garcs so it's easy to compile a list. You just have to know how many pokemon have more than one model (females/recolors like flabebe, Megas etc) it works everytime.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Yes, I use SPICA; actually a combination of both for my Pokemon edits. Here's a sample of how they look in SPICA instead of Ohana... Though SPICA has absolutely no import options, it's useless for ROM hacking at the moment. However, it exports models and rigs animation 100X better than Ohana does. It also renders the models/textures/animations and the material animations together seamlessly using less memory. It's a beautiful program.
    [​IMG]

5. Rayzark

Rayzark giooig

Nov 11, 2015
    Italy
    Roma
    09586 Is dusk lycanroc

6. Rosieplier
    OP

Newcomer
    Mar 18, 2017
    Australia
    no
    I'll keep that in mind. Thank you.

7. Asia81

Asia81 In my Ecchi World <3

Nov 15, 2014
    France
    Albi
    I'm searching where the overworld and battle 3d models of Ultra-Necrozma are.
    Will report once found.

Last edited by Asia81, Nov 27, 2017
  8. Rosieplier
    OP

Newcomer
    Mar 18, 2017
    Australia
    no
    Thank you, it'll be a big help. If you know what GARC the overworld models are in, could you inform me?

Last edited by Rosieplier, Nov 28, 2017
  9. MegaKyurem

MegaKyurem GBAtemp Regular

Jul 4, 2016
    United States
    How do you make custom animations and can you use those in game?

10. Majickhat55

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Most modeling programs, like Maya, 3DSMax, etc... And no, you can't import custom animations AFAIK.

11. MegaKyurem

MegaKyurem GBAtemp Regular

Jul 4, 2016
    United States
    Ok thanks. Just wondering because TyranitarTube's sun randomizer used different animations. (Maybe they were just swaps? but his litten was in a curled up position)

12. Majickhat55

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Those are just swaps, and 100% possible even on the console. I did it to my fallen Litten when we were recreating that randomizer.

13. XBzombieMan1337

XBzombieMan1337 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 22, 2017
    United States
    So, when I went to edit Kanto Raichu, I found that his model was moved to 00415. Also the movie ash hat Pickachu is located at 00406, which was raichus old location.

14. Mimikyuuu

Mimikyuuu Member

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2017
    New Zealand
    Zeraora number?

15. XBzombieMan1337

XBzombieMan1337 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 22, 2017
    United States
    Try the last few files, he's there somewhere.

16. Joserichi

Joserichi Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2014
    @Majickhat55, how did you create that sample? I'm trying to rip some animations as gif or something, but after getting the bins, I don't know what to do. SPICA doesn't open them and Ohana opens them if I import each of the 8 files one by one, but after that, I don't know what to do. I can play the animations, but I don't know how to save them, the only thing I can get is to export it to a weird format (.smdb or something), not as a set or images or something I could use. Thanks for your help.

17. Majickhat55

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Ohana doesn't export models/animations correctly. You should really use SPICA. After opening a model, use the merge function to import the animations. Then you can export the model with the animation already rigged correctly. You can only export one rigged model at a time though, so you can't export all the animation at once unless you want to re-rig them to the bones yourself in Maya.