Need help finding player trainer models in Pokémon Ultra Sun/Moon

1B51004

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to remember the process of ripping models. Want to get the models from my trainer and port them to SFM or something. There was a whole sequence to it but I can not remember it for the life of me. I've already extracted the ROMFS and used pk3DS. I followed this path to the models \/
Trainer models + battle animations are in 1/7/4
field animations in 1/7/2
But 1/7/4 is for the NPC trainers (Kukui, Lillie and Ace Trainers for example) and 1/7/2 are files named "dec_0.bin" and "dec_1.bin" and within those are just junk files I'm pretty sure.

I had some luck with one other file path. 1/7/7

The first few files (000-010 i believe?) are hair models for the your male character in the game, the styles you can get in the hair stylist. The rest are files I cannot open in SPICA or Ohana3DS Special Pikachu Edition. I haven't tried Bleeding Edge (What I used in the past) but I've heard SPE is better for Pokémon models.

I feel like an idiot for asking especially since I have done this before, and there should be no reason why I shouldn't be able to do this again. It may be that I'm using the wrong version of Microsoft.NET, but I doubt it.

Thank you for helping. Thank you also for just reading.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning