Homebrew [WIP] SafeSysUpdater

mario6714

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So after doing a couple dozen tests, it does in fact seem like svchax works BETTER than memchunkhax on FIRM versions under 10.4 as well.

Took me dozens of tries to get it to work using the CPU race, but worked every time with GPU - tested with o3DS.

IF YOU ARE DOWNGRADING FROM 10.3 OR BELOW (NOT 10.4 - 10.6!!), PLEASE TRY THIS VERSION OF THE UPDATER AND REPORT YOUR RESULTS AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE ON o3DS/n3DS!

DO NOT TEST THIS ON ANY 3DS WITH CFW/A9LH! Userland 3DS ONLY using HBL!

Only report if you got HAX SUCCESS + downgrade starting, or a freeze. Do NOT report partials/downgrade errors themselves.

Particularly, let me know if it worked better than the updater posted in the OP.

work on new 3ds 10.6?

Zyrmkel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IF YOU ARE DOWNGRADING FROM 10.3 OR BELOW (NOT 10.4 - 10.6!!), PLEASE TRY THIS VERSION OF THE UPDATER AND REPORT YOUR RESULTS AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE ON o3DS/n3DS!

really work in new3ds 10.6?? sorry for ask again
Yes, he just changed the hax for 10.3 and below to the ones 10.4+ uses

Zyrmkel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm downgrading my N3DS (Japan) from 9.9 to 9.2
But sysUpdater keeps falling checking update integrity at 0004001000020900.cia
Please help. :(
It's an issue, the packs seem to have changed alittle multiple people have reported success using that pack. I would give you the proper pack but I think I removed it let me check that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm downgrading my N3DS (Japan) from 9.9 to 9.2
But sysUpdater keeps falling checking update integrity at 0004001000020900.cia
Please help. :(
Yep it's gone. If the ttp files are still on that one iso site's mega folder you can open that with 7zip and it'll have the correct files

traneupcqk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
It's an issue, the packs seem to have changed alittle multiple people have reported success using that pack. I would give you the proper pack but I think I removed it let me check that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yep it's gone. If the ttp files are still on that one iso site's mega folder you can open that with 7zip and it'll have the correct files
Thanks for your reply. I downloaded the "9.2.0-20J(Full)_n3DS" on iso site's mega folder and that gave me the error.
Now i'm trying downloading the 9.0.0-20J pack. I dont know if it works or not.

Zyrmkel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your reply. I downloaded the "9.2.0-20J(Full)_n3DS" on iso site's mega folder and that gave me the error.
Now i'm trying downloading the 9.0.0-20J pack. I dont know if it works or not.
Try going too the mega link at the top then searching for the new3ds 9.2j .ttp pack and open it with 7zip or winrar it should be the right cias

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this work on 10.7? Because I may update my jp 3ds, install SNES + Pokemon VC to my SysNAND and redowngrade stuff again tonight.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival