ROM Hack [WIP] Rhythm Tengoku Best+ English Translation

Would you play an English version of RTGB+?

• Total voters

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, any updates on the translation status now that an official one is out.

I hope this does not go the "Detective Conan" route, where all fan translation stops once it is licensed.

Reactions: Diego788

cracingbozo7

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm working on continuing this translation (I don't want to buy the us version) and I need a little bit of help with a sentence I found in some of the pajama.zlib files, the file has mostly been edited to be in english, but there are still a bunch yet to be translated, one of them being "Seconds, Golden bait spear start" or "Ne raise the bait to goat" can someone please help me decipher these texts? (google translate isn't amazing)

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
For lack of a better place to ask:
Does OP/anyone else think it's plausible that this game's minigames are in the same "format" as the Wii version? Any minigame that's in both looks suspiciously... identical, to me, so I've been wondering if it could be possible to port the missing ones over from the Wii version.
Of course it's entirely possible that they're compiled differently, making it impossible to port on our end but hey, figured I'd throw the idea out there.

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
While I can't answer that it's very possible they just ripped the graphics or ported and adapted the game.

It might be possible though, while a different game the Taiko games can have their music/beatmaps ported between systems.

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone extracted and edited the audio? I haven't looked at it yet but I'm really annoyed by Super Samurai Slice. The pixelation sound effect sounds like the enemy is attacking. I would dampen or remove that effect, as well as the water splash effect. I don't think the developers intended for the sounds to be confusing like this. Posting here because it's where anyone who knows anything would be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The NES version was not a bad conversion +1