ROM Hack [WIP] Recreating TyranitarTube's Pokémon Sun Extreme Randomizer

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made the Ruby Steelix from the most recent episode..... Though it's not exactly the same, I left some "ruby" veins in the crystal side spike thingies.... If you guys like it I'll upload the textures.
iKimAxC.png
Just do it

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upload_2017-10-26_15-1-11.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Cutscene texture editing
Yeah it's unfortunate :(.... I've been able to edit the models in the actual cutscenes sans dialogue (like the beginning of the game with Lillie running through Aether Paradise) I was able to edit her texture, and the edits show in every cutscene like that, just not in the overworld cutscenes with dialogue like saving Cosmog at the bridge in Malohi (sic) Trail....

So yeah, couldn't edit the textures of the scripted overworld pokemon models like in the actual randomizer apparently, it's Citra only. But we can at least do the rest I guess.

Attachments

• Fallen Torracat.rar
    340.9 KB · Views: 197

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Alpha Saphirre got internal code changed, and some massive hex edit and map modification, and not everybody got the skills... but yeah it would have been amazing

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now it's finished.... (The "whiskers" ARE white it's just the shading in Ohana)

upload_2017-11-2_3-35-40.png

IN game shot
upload_2017-11-2_3-47-39.png

D

Deleted User

What happened to the Discord? It was up earlier. The invite link at the top isn't working either.
He isn't answering anyone I asked him on discord as well and was ignored while I see him actively typing in another channel.

I think it's safe to say this time hack isn't going to happen

Earlier he even said progress wasn't going to be made anymore until USUMO came out and he would be porting to that instead

D

Deleted User

This project has been turned into Pokemon Sun 2.5 and Moon 2.5
And what about the discord and whatnot? The lack of information and you ignoring people that legitimately are trying to help you really doesn't look all too good for the project. Especially once you dropped what you started initially without even having anything to show for it besides a few screencaps

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place