Homebrew [WIP] PHBank - Pokémon Homebrew Bank

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There is a Community Save thread here on GBAtemp. I did notice that it doesn't seem to have all 721 pokemon tho. They might be unlocked in the Pokedex, but I couldnt find all of them while looking around in the bank.
I made a post, requesting a save with all of them. Shortly thereafter I found one by Googling. You can find my post on page 7 of that thread (or by clicking here).
@owek1 The save you make will be usable with JKSM :)

Lets discuss saves in that thread and leave this thread for discussing the app it's made for.
No need to fill this thread with questions not regarding the app itself. Especially when there already is a thread for talking about saves.

sorry, many thanks for the info.. :)

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We probably won't have S&M support until after the official Bank gets it, to give the OP insight into how Bank will handle going backwards (and handle VC imports).

EventAssistant

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
We probably won't have S&M support until after the official Bank gets it, to give the OP insight into how Bank will handle going backwards (and handle VC imports).
It's just a matter of handling encryption with the new games. If we devs reach to port this crypto to C/Cpp, support will be 99,9% granted.
I started working on a C Crypto port today for my application. If @Gocario wants or have enough time to collaborate, we can achieve SM support way faster.

Reactions: MSco
D

Deleted User

i managed to get all of them now..many many thanks anyway, now all we have to do is wait for Su/Mo support.. :)

I managed to import them as pk7 files using Pkhex it seem to work ok I tested it on moon as in goingn to use sun as my main game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: owek1

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I managed to import them as pk7 files using Pkhex it seem to work ok I tested it on moon as in goingn to use sun as my main game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i see, havent tried importing it yet to Su/Mo but on my copy of Omega Ruby with fresh save file and just defeated 1 gym leader the pokemons all 721 (injected using EventAssistant) of them won't get registered or even be traded unless i deposit all of them to PHBank , then save the file, exit and re-launch PHBank app then withdrew all of them to Omega Ruby and save, exit..

i will look into PKhex now that you mentioned that..havent used that before so i will read more about it..

im using Sun as my main as well..il only be using those 721 Pokemons to fill the dex..il try to obtain them all myself especially the in-game legendaries but for now this wil do..

i only resorted to this since i lost my physical copy of Omega Ruby and was not able to create a backup.. :(

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Will this ever get gen 7 support, since Sun and Moon have been leaked for days now? Every time I launch it, it only detects Alpha Sapphire, when I also have Sun and Moon installed. Running latest version btw.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this ever get gen 7 support, since Sun and Moon have been leaked for days now? Every time I launch it, it only detects Alpha Sapphire, when I also have Sun and Moon installed. Running latest version btw.
Stop asking for it and be patient. You've got to be at least the fourth or fifth person in 3 pages to ask that question. Not everyone wants to get the game early or spoil everything before they get to play. When Gocario is ready, he'll update (or make a new app, who knows). Next time, look around to see if a question has been asked and if an answer exists.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, there is good news on this project. If you take a look at the GitHub source, you can see that Gocario is updating the source, so it's only a matter of time until we get full Gen VII support, which I'm betting won't be out until after the 18th.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, there is good news on this project. If you take a look at the GitHub source, you can see that Gocario is updating the source, so it's only a matter of time until we get full Gen VII support, which I'm betting won't be out until after the 18th.
I'll take the bad news with the good. ^_^

MSco

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That would be really cool, but where do you see that he is updating the source? When I look into the repository, I see the latest commit is from 7th July in branch "pkmsav-struct". The latest commit in branch master is from June.

Last edited by MSco,

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
That would be really cool, but where do you see that he is updating the source? When I look into the repository, I see the latest commit is from 7th July in branch "pkmsav-struct". The latest commit in branch master is from June.
She has it mixed up with PKbrew unless that means something

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok