ROM Hack [WIP] Ohana3DS tool

Sielrok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohhh, thank you! And Actually, I've been spending the last few hours searching for stuff like that XD
I found a bunch of the other stuff, But I Must have somehow missed these. Thank you!
Now that I got the Models, Its time to figure out where toe textures are stored for said pokemon!

Last edited by Sielrok,

Sielrok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohhh...I see. The Original Ohana did I think? I wasn't aware that this one didn't...so me slamming my head against a wall feels...validated?
Ill try n snag a copy of the original Ohana, though pokemonproject is still down.

Sielrok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Much appreciated good sir. I'll let you know If I have any Luck with it. Thanks for all the help so far guys.

KingJigglypuff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Hopefully, this isn't coming off as intrusive, as I'm aware of what happened a few pages ago, regarding a problem user.)

Not sure if you already know this, but in Smash 3DS, some characters use multiple files to animate certain things. Will the ability/option to play all those at once be possible in a future update?

Edit: It would be smart of me to provide an example.

Charizard uses 4 different files for animation. One for its wings + jaw, one for its tail, one for its neck, and one for the rest of its body.

I should also give thanks for the existence of this program and the hard work you've put into it as well.

Last edited by KingJigglypuff,

Coleman_C18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone give me a link to OldOhana, projectpokemon is down atm and I can't seem to find another place to download it

darklordrs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't edit animations yet.
Programs for model editing are Blender, Cinema 4D and 3DS Max.

If you somehow have NW4C and ridiculous amounts of knowledge about this stuff - I have the former, but not the latter, as I still have no idea about how to convert between certain model file formats like .bcmdl and .cmdl etc - you can probably edit animations.

gdkchan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you somehow have NW4C and ridiculous amounts of knowledge about this stuff - I have the former, but not the latter, as I still have no idea about how to convert between certain model file formats like .bcmdl and .cmdl etc - you can probably edit animations.
Theres no way to convert a bcmdl back to cmdl atm, but creating bcmdl from cmdl is easy.
About Pokémon - It uses a custom format for animations (except for some stuff like the intro and material animations, those are .bch), so nw4c will not help in anything there.

Is it possible to add support for pokemon_graphic.bin FARC Container for Ohana 3DS? Sorry for asking if it is too much.
I can, if someone send to me the file.

(Hopefully, this isn't coming off as intrusive, as I'm aware of what happened a few pages ago, regarding a problem user.)

Not sure if you already know this, but in Smash 3DS, some characters use multiple files to animate certain things. Will the ability/option to play all those at once be possible in a future update?

Edit: It would be smart of me to provide an example.

Charizard uses 4 different files for animation. One for its wings + jaw, one for its tail, one for its neck, and one for the rest of its body.

I should also give thanks for the existence of this program and the hard work you've put into it as well.
It uses different files to animate different parts of the body? I never saw this, but I will not implement a option to play several animations at once, as it doesn't make sense for 99% of the models.

Last edited by gdkchan,

darklordrs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It uses different files to animate different parts of the body? I never saw this, but I will not implement a option to play several animations at once, as it doesn't make sense for 99% of the models.

This _is_ true, yeah. Just try to throw Mewtwo in, for example - his tail is basically a literal sword.

Plus some models, like Ryu or Roy or Marth, have hands and feet that are in every 'pose' they can be in at once, I think. Fists and T-poses and the like.

Nao-chan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

All of the models in Smash 3DS have multiple parts with separate animations. Which is unfortunate to say the least. It's either their hands, capes, tails, or wings. All of those animate separately from the body. It would be of use to those who use it for animation reference, like myself. I understand why you wouldn't implement it though.

Last edited by Nao-chan,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't edit animations yet.
Programs for model editing are Blender, Cinema 4D and 3DS Max.
I don't want to edit the animations, I only want to know which are the files so I can replace current existing Mega Pokemon with one I want to make. I don't want to make a model and stuff but then in game all the animations are messed up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I was kinda sad the Yakuza guy died sword fighting a predator lol
    The Russian guy went out like a boss
    Double claymores to the face definitely kill a predator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went today and looked at a motorcycle someone was selling. I get there and the battery on it was dead, so the guy grabbed a battery charger and hooked it up. He plugged it into the wall, and the motorcycle sparked and started smoking. Come to find out the bike uses a 6 volt battery and the guy had the charger set to 12v. I said sorry to the dude and walked away. I felt bad for him tho.
    Sounds like it would be an exciting ride....
    Not sure I would want something on fire between my legs
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He ruined it basically. Sad cause it was a decent old bike. It would take more money to rewire the bike than it was worth tho.
    Yeah I'm sure at minimum the starter was fried
    Alternator and battery
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob alot of fried parts. It was still smoking when I left.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I would've said show me how it rides
    I always wanted one of those Smart Cars with a Hyabusa motor in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm getting sick and tired of cheap ass baking pans now
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think it be cool to have one that would fit in my pickup truck bed, then I could put down ramps n drive it off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Used this one 5 times already impossible to clean
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need the $900 copper coated ones, they are good for 10 times cooking before they are un cleanable
    Condoms are only meant to be used once Ken lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well damn that explains how you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I tried Cavier for the first time today. That shit is nasty. Don't get why people like it.
    Eh it's good with Vodka and crackers
    Gotta have the whole experience
    Drink enough vodka so you can barely taste it
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drink enough vodka so you can barely taste it