Homebrew [WIP] Mii RPG - A Journey to Find Yourself

Roboman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure anything made with the official SDK is considered warez. It is against the rules to share warez on this site.

Reactions: Boogieboo6

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if you're looking for help, I could use a distraction. I can't code to save my life, but I do some of my own basic texture work for Skyrim. Though my strong point is writing. So if you want help with story, grammar or the like, I'm game (pun intended ;) )!

Reactions: Deleted User

Wellington2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will it be compatible with old3ds?
Unity only works for N3DS.

To my knowledge (it was this way with the last dev program), you can't use Miis in your games without first requesting to do so from Nintendo, in which case, you will be WAY on their radar.

EDIT: Confirmed. You can't use Miis without requesting first and being accepted, in which case, they will give you the necessary libraries. Read the Mii Usage Guidelines.
Seriously, dude. Even if you got Nintendo's approval and can use Mii, don't you think they'll find it odd when an unreleased, well-made game using Miis appears on rom sites?

Last edited by Wellington2k,

Wellington2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's actually a game that was built using Unity that works on the O3DS, so I presume that it'd be possible to target O3DS (I think it was a Spongebob game), although I don't imagine it'd be very optimal.
I know what you're talking about, but I think that game was specifically optimized to use it on O3DS because
A. They released the game before Nintendo officially announced all DEVs could use Unity on N3DS
B. The dev site specifically says it only works for N3DS

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
There's actually a game that was built using Unity that works on the O3DS, so I presume that it'd be possible to target O3DS (I think it was a Spongebob game), although I don't imagine it'd be very optimal.
I second Team Fail, unity does in fact work on o3ds but is not as good performance.

D

Deleted User

This sounds AMAZING! Maybe I could help in the future (I'm a bit caught up right now though).

Glad to see such an awesome developer create another "Undertale Deep" story! And if it's REALLY good, you might have to port it to PC and upload it to Steam!

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, mii's and SDK, huuuuuuuge red flag ya got there. But if you are distributing the cia's privately, could you email me one?

EDIT: Wow i sound desperate

Reactions: Koko-Kun

LiamTheHackermon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if you're looking for help, I could use a distraction. I can't code to save my life, but I do some of my own basic texture work for Skyrim. Though my strong point is writing. So if you want help with story, grammar or the like, I'm game (pun intended ;) )!
Could you make 16 or 32 bit graphics of a Mii? PM me if interested

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
86j2MH.jpg

What is this?

I just finished Undertale and I liked the concept but I did not like the fanbase. I wanted to make a RPG as emotional as Undertale so I started working on this. I want the game to be real life with Miis. Top down Grand Theft Auto with story and Miis. The "ROAD TO RIO" mode in Mario & Sonic 2016 Rio Olympics mode is similar to my imagine.
large.jpg

When will this be done?

Now you must be thinking "This is a new user he has no code experience". Actually I am an android Unity developer and I am now using Unity to make this New 3DS game. I have progress too.

I expect it to be done by this Winter.
I like the idea but I honestly think using something as generic-looking as Miis will prevent the story from being as emotional and gripping as it otherwise could be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!