Status
Not open for further replies.

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
..i didnt know OoT3D has a ''unlocked door'' !? ..maybe it could be usefull for KARL3DS ? like, for an offline alternative (instead of cubic ninja..) ?

D

Deleted User

Oh sorry, was just being idiotic at this point. Wow, Gateway releases, but you need a $75 game now. I'll be waiting for KARL instead now.

Which needs Cubic Ninja. And Gateway will load through Cubic Ninja soon.

MasterBro10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nvm, I'll just be waiting on which one comes out first.

EDIT: Also, to get back on topic, does system transfer work with the PC method or the wireless method? I heard the wireless method takes forever and should go with the PC opion, but if you unplug your MicroSD, wouldn't that shut off emunand? Just need a clear answer for system transfer, which is one of the main reasons I want emunand (for homebrew as well)

fatpolomanjr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
puss2puss said:
Calm down! lol.. here is not the place for talking about this..dont take it personal, there been lot of fuzz lately because of piracy subject..the devs, OP and a mod (Vulpes) have made their choice, and they want to keep the thread cleaned of piracy subject..

Your reply was way nicer than my report reason.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Death78793

What is this, a first person shooter?
Trophies
XP
Country
Again, we'll more than likely port to oot3d too. That allows us to easily support New3DS 8.1, too. Also I won't continue slowly losing my mind from hearing the same bits of cubic ninja music over and over and over.

Finally, someone understands the struggle XD

Reactions: 2Hack

MasterBro10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, we'll more than likely port to oot3d too. That allows us to easily support New3DS 8.1, too. Also I won't continue slowly losing my mind from hearing the same bits of cubic ninja music over and over and over.
Nice! This will work wonders wih getting a smaller N3DS! Also, amazing progress, keep up the good work.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I know the first post says you don't need more testers, but I've got a copy of Japanese OoT 3D on the way (will be here Saturday, thanks to Amazon), and a Japanese New 3DS LL on 8.1.0-0J, so if you happen to need someone with this specific setup, you can shoot a message my way if you wish.

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TotalInsanity4 said:
Calm down! lol.. here is not the place for talking about this..dont take it personal, there been lot of fuzz lately because of piracy subject..the devs, OP and a mod (Vulpes) have made their choice, and they want to keep the thread cleaned of piracy subject..
Your reply was way nicer than my report reason.

cool! my name was totalinsanity for 1 post! :P ..not sure how it happened:wacko: ..

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
c4b152c9d2.png

GW, your ROP is showing... you can tell they totally rushed the fuck out of this.

Lord Prime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
GW, your ROP is showing... you can tell they totally rushed the fuck out of this.

Every n3ds programmer/reverser, download it before they encrypt the fuck out of it.

But yeah, that's trivial, when people can just reverse it.

I have TLoZ but no old3ds or save dongle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    Veho @ Veho: Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way...