Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Newegg's got some pretty decent deals going on for us, as does Canada Computers, if you live in that part of the Tim's Republic.

You killed me with that one :lol:

Just3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
This is a good progress since last few days I checked this topic. Great Work!

As I was reading this whole topic I see we have been able to decrypt FIRM part of 9.6. I was thinking if it is possible to encrypt it back (not 9.6 but any lower firmware possible), if yes then isn't possible to decrypt NAND image of console on PC, remove the said MSET blocked app with an older MSET exploitable version and encrypt it back... all done on PC (by writing a program for PC to do such) and flash it back to console? As the app would be signed so it should work without crash/brick. Or am I missing something?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well either way, end users with a n3ds will need oot or cubic ninja anyway even if you get the MSET exploit working, difference is, people wont need to KEEP cubic ninja, they can use it to install the Why older MSET then use MSET and sell off CN.....if you could just get a straight up MSET installer running via cubic ninja/oot it would take some of the complication out of it, i.e run CN/OOT install MSET, use MSET for everything else

so i with the release of Karl3DS the same few copies of CN could be used between and users.....and if GW switch to the old MSET method, then the price of getting hold of a copy of CN should go down as everyone will be using it once then trying to offload it

Why would you get rid of a good game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill