Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis-kun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not to go off topic or to derail the thread or anything, but I've been following this thread since its beginning and have actually read every reply, and while I'm new to the 3DS scene, I'm getting a sense of why the scene seems to be... well, dead. While I haven't been a part of any scene since the good old SNES days (which admittedly were some pretty ideal and golden times), I did pay close attention to the PSP one, and comparing the two sets of communities, it's like night and day. I'm not sure if that's just a sign of the times, or a sign of the fact that nobody who is mature enough to be a reasonable person bothers to get into the 3DS or not, but the community being deplorable at best is why I think the whole homebrew scene is as dead as Leonard Nimoy.

MeisterFenster

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is the DS mode working in Emunand?
And do you plan to support language (not region, only the system language) changing? (Majoras Mask does not load when the game is from a different region due to false language files on the card)

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Actually at some point they will be be able to use memchunkhax directly which would skip the need for the browser. Ninjhax originally used it to gain access to more service permissions. But memchunkhax would give it access to all of them. For example, Gateawy's new exploit entrypoint that uses Ninjhax works on consoles without browser. ;)

Its just a matter of reworking the Ninjhax environment to start out from memchunkhax instead. Not sure what the dev's plans are for this in regards to Karl. Perhaps something they'll work on at a later stage once they have something released.

Reactions: Margen67 and Kuifa

fatpolomanjr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ungrateful surely is a strong word, it's more like everyone is just a little bit impatient

I was thinking "entitled", though I think the ones asking for an ETA are just really excited . I don't know how KARL's devs keep their cool in spite of all the harassment from the entitled group (and the whiny pirates).

Reactions: Zidapi

bannana2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what it is with people arguing and complaining about OSKA and KARL... People should be greatful that there's people who's working their asses off, developing stuff like this. If they don't like the fact that the teams don't support piracy, then they can go fuck off and buy a Gateway or Sky - it's as simple as that.

I appreciate the work of both teams and I wouldn't blame them if they decided not to release anything at all - I'd probably be pissed off if I were them at the moment. I think both project's bring a lot to the table.
Already bought a gateway, still interested in piracy without it. Dude, whats your problem. I mean, these people don't really work that hard to do this. Its not their job and they are doing it for fun. Programming is time consuming, but not that hard to learn. Pull that moral compass out of your ass.

Reactions: Margen67

bannana2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what it is with people arguing and complaining about OSKA and KARL... People should be greatful that there's people who's working their asses off, developing stuff like this. If they don't like the fact that the teams don't support piracy, then they can go fuck off and buy a Gateway or Sky - it's as simple as that.

I appreciate the work of both teams and I wouldn't blame them if they decided not to release anything at all - I'd probably be pissed off if I were them at the moment. I think both project's bring a lot to the table.
Already bought a gateway, still interested in piracy without it. Dude, whats your problem. I mean, these people don't really work that hard to do this. Its not their job and they are doing it for fun. Programming is time consuming, but not that hard to learn. Pull that moral compass out of your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/b1QvrtDJOmA?si=8lXOc0FVvmG8juNM