ROM Hack [WIP] Fire Emblem Fates Randomizer

Suicuark

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
That won't help you randomize the paths though. You're better off using/playing the SE if you want to randomize Rev or any other DLC paths you have.
Yeah I know, i'll use SE. I just asked if I can use that as an installation way since it sounds way easier than NTR/Hans.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if i randomize revelations and then rebuild edited romfs as .cia ill have access to rev when i install and run the .cia right?
Yes, but do know that you can't just simply turn the edited romfs into a cia. You'll need all of the files that you extracted from the .cia to rebuild it.

Suicuark

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
There are guides on how to rebuild a CIA on the internet. What did you use to get the romfs in the first place?
Copying em from sysSD with godmode9.I guess ill put edited romfs in the folder with all extracted romfs and rebuild with PackHack.
I meant that I copied romfs.bin with GM9 then used RomFS extractor.

robotortoise

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, this is absolutely awesome!

I was wondering if you would consider putting your code up on Github? I'm curious to see how it works, and if it could be improved as a community!

thane98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, this is absolutely awesome!

I was wondering if you would consider putting your code up on Github? I'm curious to see how it works, and if it could be improved as a community!
I'd rather not go through setting up a repository for the current rendition of the randomizer since I'm currently in the process of rewriting everything. I'll have the new version on github though whenever it's ready!

That said, the code's included with the download in the main post if you still want to look at the source for the current version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: