ROM Hack [WIP] Detective Pikachu English Translation

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIRC, translation patches like this are applied via HANS and should no require modification of the cia file.
oh lol.. Yeah, I forgot this was a patch for HANS, not a CIA :mellow:

If someone wanted to make a CIA version of it and Upload it to "That ISO Site" They can
Alright, I'll probably create it once this patch is done.

Guess I have to wait until this is fully translated.. @ElyosOfTheAbyss Senpai! How's the translation coming along?

ElyosOfTheAbyss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just to clarify that there will be a .romFS patch, The files individual for layerdFS and maybe a CIA patch

Also about progress. Just waiting for translations from someone. Its a bit hard when you only have 2 other people on your team

Reactions: Dentora

ElyosOfTheAbyss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Guess I have to wait until this is fully translated.. @ElyosOfTheAbyss Senpai! How's the translation coming along?
Your senpai is departing sickvill, having a quick toilet break at assessment village then arriving at free time city

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Great idea if we wont get a western release. I'm also be able to translate japanese to english.

And I got a cryptofix plus GW fix for this game as a cia version now. I'm only too lazy to upload it... :sleep:
Hey, if you could upload a crypto fixed version to "that ISO site" that would be AWSOME and speed this up a bit. Repaking romFS and transferring the whole romFS isn't really enjoyable ride when you have to wait 1 hour because of my bad PC.

Reactions: Chuu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: