dsbomb

OP
Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Something is funny on the wiki. It doesn't display any of the diffs or page histories for the last couple days. For instance, the Wii Region Compat list, changes have been made recently (Bio Hazard 4 added for Japan->US), but the history doesn't show anything. Also the global Recent Changes page shows nothing new for a couple days.

Thanks

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I already got an error in the log history with my profile edition some weeks ago. After editing the page, the history weren't showing last change, but the new data were displayed.

Now the changes are not even displayed when editing:

I just edited the NTSC U to PAL compatibility list, but nothing changed after saving, it's still the same as before.
The history is showing last changes from may 27th for all the Wiki recent changed.

I hope it's not broken.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
there's a server date problem; whenever the server reboots, the date goes back to july 2006 or something.
I installed a synchronising daemon (ntpd) but it needs to be started manually...
last time I rebooted the server, I probably forgot to run the daemon again.
I've just started it, date & time should be synchronised in the next few minutes

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you Costello
smile.gif

it's working again, and the changes are taken in account, even if not listed on the recent changes.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I would like to point out the Wiki has his history/date stuck again since 14 june.
could you restart the daemon please ?

sorry if everybody ask you the same thing
shy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol