Hacking WiiUdownloader File Sizes

whorewolf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hope I have posted this thread in the correct place? Can I ask please that sometimes when I download from WiiUdownloader it states the game size in gb but when the files are downloaded to my Mac sometimes it’s showing as twice the size for some reason ie assassins creed IV was around 13gb when downloading but the folder size is showing as 27.74gb? Is this correct as it seems massive & is obviously more than double the size as to what was stated on the download info, I have googled it & it states the download size should be around 13gb so I don’t know why once downloaded the game has more than doubled in size? Thanks
Post automatically merged:

I hope I have posted this thread in the correct place? Can I ask please that sometimes when I download from WiiUdownloader it states the game size in gb but when the files are downloaded to my Mac sometimes it’s showing as twice the size for some reason ie assassins creed IV was around 13gb when downloading but the folder size is showing as 27.74gb? Is this correct as it seems massive & is obviously more than double the size as to what was stated on the download info, I have googled it & it states the download size should be around 13gb so I don’t know why once downloaded the game has more than doubled in size? Thanks
I’ve also just uploaded the game via wup installer & it states that the file size was around the 13gb size so I don’t know why the actual downloaded file sates the size at 27.74gb & it’s the same size when transfered to sd card also? I’m confused lol

I’ve also just uploaded the game via wup installer & it states that the file size was around the 13gb size so I don’t know why the actual downloaded file sates the size at 27.74gb & it’s the same size when transfered to sd card also? I’m confused lol
It’s ok I’ve sorted it as I realised along with all the files it was including the code, meta & one other folder (I’ll add it here when I remember it’s name) & it was basically doubling the actual game files so once I’d deleted these it took the game folder down to the correct size in gb/mb

It’s ok I’ve sorted it as I realised along with all the files it was including the code, meta & one other folder (I’ll add it here when I remember it’s name) & it was basically doubling the actual game files so once I’d deleted these it took the game folder down to the correct size in gb/mb
Il add an image also to exactly what I mean just incase anyone else struggles with this same issue

Last edited by whorewolf,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo