Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master-Killua

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Cemu: Zelda Breath of the Wild JUST THE INTRO.
I USED EVERY CEMU VERSION WITH ALL THE SETTINGS. USED THE GAMEPAD SMASH TRICK TOO.DOESN'T WORK.

dynamicide

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download the tik file and rename it title.tik and place it in the folder with the .app and .h3 files. Download NUSGrabber GUI and open that and click Decrypt download. Navigate to the folder and decrypt them. You should be left with code, content, and meta folder. Now download the update and decrypt that also with NUSGrabber GUI. Once again you will be left with those three folders. Drag and drop the three folders from the update into the three folders you got from the game earlier. It will want to replace like 39 files, click yes and you should be left with a folder the size of 11.7GB (assuming you cleared out all the .h3 and .app files). Now open CEMU and open the U-King.rpx file located in the code folder.

THANKS a TON! Will do right now.

kennedn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so why don't we get it from there? I mean at least the signed ticket. that would be much easier for most people here who do not use Coldboothax/haxchi or some other sort of sigpatch.
....Thats where we got it from, some french dude ripped it off his copy of the game. If you are talking about playing it in loadiine you can decrypt the update's content and use it with loadiine.

kennedn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
....Thats where we got it from, some french dude ripped it off his copy of the game. If you are talking about playing it in loadiine you can decrypt the update's content and use it with loadiine.

edit: actually i might be thinking of DLC, not sure about updates and loadiine

tajrii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone tell me if i need too start sig patcher every time i start my game after tuning off the wii u?

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, the update did not come from disc. we need the ticket for the update FROM the disc! we are currently using a fake signed ticket!

Tyuio32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With loadiine, for update, we have to create a "update" folder in the game folder right ? Or we have to replace the original file by the update like Zach has said ?

Amal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So do we need signatures patches (Mocha) to play whith the update even if we are PAL?

In my PAL console ask me for sig patch when i try to install the patch. If I run Mocha before install the update, nothing changes.

Any other syg method?

kennedn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone tell me if i need too start sig patcher every time i start my game after tuning off the wii u?
If you are just using sig patching on the system nand then yes. You could set it up so you boot into a sig patched nand with coldboothax though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus +1