Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyuio32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download the tik file and rename it title.tik and place it in the folder with the .app and .h3 files. Download NUSGrabber GUI and open that and click Decrypt download. Navigate to the folder and decrypt them. You should be left with code, content, and meta folder. Now download the update and decrypt that also with NUSGrabber GUI. Once again you will be left with those three folders. Drag and drop the three folders from the update into the three folders you got from the game earlier. It will want to replace like 39 files, click yes and you should be left with a folder the size of 11.7GB (assuming you cleared out all the .h3 and .app files). Now open CEMU and open the U-King.rpx file located in the code folder.

Woa, thanks a lot, but when i choose de folder to decrypt, I'm ask to use a ckey.bin. What is this ?

D

Deleted User

So, i need to get rid of internet connection for my Wii U?
Well, that's unfortunate.

Master-Killua

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Cemu: Zelda Breath of the Wild JUST THE INTRO.
I USED EVERY CEMU VERSION WITH ALL THE SETTINGS. USED THE GAMEPAD SMASH TRICK TOO.DOESN'T WORK.

ZachSZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woa, thanks a lot, but when i choose de folder to decrypt, I'm ask to use a ckey.bin. What is this ?
That would be the WiiU common key file. I would link you it, but I'm pretty sure it's considered waraz. Google is your friend and I'm pretty sure I got it from a reddit post from googling that included it.

dynamicide

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone explain me how to apply the update in order to test the game on CEMU?
1) Got the NUS decrypted version
2) Got the update, extracted and decrypted
3) Overwrote the original NUS folders with the ones from the update (overwrote existing files, added new ones)
4) Cemu still asks for the game update in order to run it...

P.S. I don't care about playing the game now (I want to enjoy it on Switch on Friday), I just wanted to test it on CEMU for fun.

How did you even decrypt them?

Precs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh, I found out what I was doing wrong.
People is booting the game from USB, right?
I used to run them from a SD Card. It is possible to do this with this game ?
Not asking for any instructions :rolleyes: I just want to know if it's possible.

Reactions: Don21

Tyuio32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be the WiiU common key file. I would link you it, but I'm pretty sure it's considered waraz. Google is your friend and I'm pretty sure I got it from a reddit post from googling that included it.

Wii u commun key file ? The tik ? Or other thing ? Possible to explain here withouth link or is it not possible ?

Thanks !

Amal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't install fucking update in EU console I run mocha then tun again wup installer and same error...

irrc my console is 5.32 spoof 5.5.1

Last edited by Amal,

Ganiam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dang, you really can't jump off the plateau before getting the four shrines. They play a falling animation even if you're full of stamina and you're still holding on to the walls.

Time to speedrun through it all and then head straight to Ganon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P