Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
Trust me, you guys will know when it's leaked
Also I'm still placing a bet on those who used NUS to grab files early will have a warning sent to their isp
Nintendo doesn't keep an ip log and they can't tell what files you downloaded, it would just look like you where downloading an update for mario maker or some other game

Unknown16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Also I'm still placing a bet on those who used NUS to grab files early will have a warning sent to their isp
If I get an email, I'd be ecstatic. The ISPs in the UK send informative emails out now, instead of the 3 strike rule. Then again, not many companies even choose to go after downloaders now. Costs too much and in the end, it's a complete waste of time.

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was actually one of those people who used Uwizard to download the files, and I doubt any warning will be sent. But who knows? It might happen. xD

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you positive on that? Maybe they implemented one
It's also not illegal to download the files since they are on an unprotected public server, they only become illegal once you extract them with the title key since they are just an encrpyted garbled mess before you extract them. Even if they did introduce an IP log just cause it would just look like you are preloading the game just like any other person who pre-ordered it

Last edited by KevinX8,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg