Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CEMU won't be able to play an encrypted game downloaded from CDN NUS servers. It can only play .wud files, if I can remember correctly, or has things changed?

Either way, CEMU cannot play encrypted games that don't have a title key inside it.
Of course, if CEMU could play it without a title key, people would have already been playing.

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
You can't place pc game that's in a zip file with a 32 character password why would it be any different on wii u....

pikpol

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why you cant tell which games ? LOL
Cause he's alluding to having BotW and trying to coax our imaginations into running wild...
No, I received some game files from people and they aren't available elsewhere. That's why I can't tell.
But I have the normal code content and meta folders, so I suppose they are decrypted.

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
No, I received some game files from people and they aren't available elsewhere. That's why I can't tell.
But I have the normal code content and meta folders, so I suppose they are decrypted.
Ah interesting. You know which site to go to if you want to share the contents. We're relying on you. ^^

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, here we go. More hype. If that user had loadiine files it would be playable but not a word since saying that. Trolling at its best

MasterSore

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah bullshit. In the words of 4chan, "tits or gtfo".

julienbdes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We believe in you if its réal go on !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo