Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know, i just noticed that this thread is called "wiiu zelda breath of the wild possibly leaked already" and we havent even seen hide nor hair of a real leak for most of its existance.

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the time it actually leaks (if it even does) this will be on page 2,450
nah, this thread has been here for more than a few days, and only has 50+ pages. even if it keeps going untill zelda officially releases, it'll probably only have a few hundred posts.

softstar

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
guys, with a tik file i found , newnusgrabber want to start decrypting then it shows an error message that says :
"Error detected MSVRC120.dll not found.please ensure you don't mess with files as they are being used next time"
what does it mean ?
thanx in advance for your help

Unknown16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Watching the Homebrew General is just getting annoying now. Just idiots posting strings with retards replying with "Holy shit"

guys, with a tik file i found , newnusgrabber want to start decrypting then it shows an error message that says :
"Error detected MSVRC120.dll not found.please ensure you don't mess with files as they are being used next time"
what does it mean ?
thanx in advance for your help
You need to install a Visual Studio redist?

softstar

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
well i already have visual basic 2013 redist x86 and x64 installed, that's why i don't understand this nusgrabber error message

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nah, this thread has been here for more than a few days, and only has 50+ pages. even if it keeps going untill zelda officially releases, it'll probably only have a few hundred posts.
You joined right in the middle of the Great Gatewait Hype Train days. Remember how fast those treads got with absolutely no content? I remember days when it I would check in and 100 pages of "is it here yet?"

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's fake was proven. if you look closer the back you can see they left some white along the edge. also the bottom where it says mature that round thing why does it look cut/pasted in. and the front look at the top edges all around, it was pasted on top.

Reactions: Deleted User

NightsOwl

Pays For Avatar Art (For some reason)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You joined right in the middle of the Great Gatewait Hype Train days. Remember how fast those treads got with absolutely no content? I remember days when it I would check in and 100 pages of "is it here yet?"
Also reminds me of the Hykem Wii U exploit thread. Where people went completely nuts. It was incredibly embarrassing. Some people do not give GBATemp a good look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next