Not open for further replies.

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And what exactly did you leak so far?
That would defeat the purpose of it being a secret wouldn't it?

im pretty sure its impossible to trace the origin of a line of text posted in a forum by an account made in tor with a fake email.
If it has to be a "valid" email they could go through the email hoster, unless it's some temp email

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have no idea what you are implying.

I'm not making any promises here, but someone *might* be getting hold of the pal edition tomorrow.

Just asking for a friend.
Tell your friend to not say anything about it untill he has something to leak. 2 days ago someone at the iso site claimed he might get it the next day and never came back.

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would defeat the purpose of it being a secret wouldn't it?

If it has to be a "valid" email they could go through the email hoster, unless it's some temp email
yes, there are many ways to get a temp email, some of which have already been mentioned.

paulttt

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm going to reiterate that this may be a bullshit comment, and make no guarantees. But will have a word with my good friend tomorrow, and if he can put his hands on the game I'll report back on his behalf.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Tell your friend to not say anything about it untill he has something to leak. 2 days ago someone at the iso site claimed he might get it the next day and never came back.

Will do.

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I'd say the most effective way would be to make a dummy account on Twitter, and tweet it out. Then once it's been retweeted or whatever, delete the account.

There's some people monitoring Twitter and talking about it.

If Twitter doesn't do anything about pedophile communities or terrorist groups, they sure won't care about a video game title key being leaked there.

Reactions: NoNoNeko

Fotonick

Trophies
XP
Country
I would go throug several proxies, tor browser and then post the key in 4chan.

What about changing MAC address of the network adapter, go for a walk, stop at the first open wifi, do your things, go back home? :)
Maybe also use a live linux distro...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CU81YUsUZFc&pp=ygUgTW9zdGx5IEkganVzdCBodXJ0IHBlb3BsZSBhbGllbnM%3D