Status
Not open for further replies.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
The FBI will visit those who downloaded it Or uploaded it to other servers?

I deleted every single file from my PC lol

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For now it is useless, but as someone pointed out earlier it is far less risky, and much easier, for someone to release the key than the game files themselves.
except, it would appear the leaker from 4chan just might have the usa version.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This thread isn't much better.
i really dont see 5 million posts consisting of mostly the word "faggot" on this thread.

confirmed, leaker has usa version. everybody can go home, nothing to see there now.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
except, it would appear the leaker from 4chan just might have the usa version.

i really dont see 5 million posts consisting of mostly the word "faggot" on this thread.

confirmed, leaker has usa version. everybody can go home, nothing to see there now.
He can just upload... OMG why so much hate in the world? :(

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well the leaker wasn't going to post the ticket online anyway, but if they did, I don't see why they wouldn't also bother to post the USB rip of the US game as well. I was never counting on that 4chan user anyway, seems like he's much happier rubbing it in other's faces what he has and no one else does.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They should have cancelled the WiiU version or released a new Firmware for WiiU instead. The damage has been done already

Has it really? One person has the game, maybe a handful others, but no one is coming forward to share the files to make it playable for others. Nintendo putting the title on the NusGrabber now, is really not much different than when you can install a game prior to release but still have to wait until its properly released for it to be unlocked and playable. Regardless of if it appeared on NusGrabber early or not, the people that are going to DL the game for the Wii U were still going to DL the game for the Wii U anyway. All things considered not much damage has really been done at this point considering how few people are actually able to play the game at this time.

JimmyZ

Sarcastic Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Well the leaker wasn't going to post the ticket online anyway, but if they did, I don't see why they wouldn't also bother to post the USB rip of the US game as well. I was never counting on that 4chan user anyway, seems like he's much happier rubbing it in other's faces what he has and no one else does.
It makes me think, if he doesn't actually leak anything, why exactly are we calling him a leaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn