Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently a Brazilian site posted a mega link to a loadiine version of the game. Can anyone confirm/deny it?
I'm sure all they did was copy/paste from nusgrabber, they still need the title key

I saw this post on 4chan as well. I was able to go to the site but couldn't find the post of the game.
You need some special membership to show you're trusted or something, kind of like those private torrent sites that are invite only.

Reactions: NoNoNeko
D

Deleted User

You need some special membership to show you're trusted or something, kind of like those private torrent sites that are invite only.
No that's a stupid idea....4chan isn't even a upload/sharing site it's an anonymous image board. You should have seen the shit people with tripcodes get haha

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No that's a stupid idea....4chan isn't even a upload/sharing site it's an anonymous image board. You should have seen the shit people with tripcodes get haha

She's talking about the Brazilian website supposedly hosting a Loadiine version of the game.

JimmyZ

Sarcastic Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I think he meant the Brazilian site mentioned in the 4chan post.

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Brazilian Mega link doesnt have the key either
Its useless
LMAO, so yeah, they probably just copy/pasted the NUSGrabber EU files

Somehow they need the title key to convert the loadiine version , right?
Unless they have a digital copy made with DDD
I doubt a Brazillian of all people would have a copy in general, I know a few Brazillians and just getting something simple is like pulling teeth

hreyhrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh fuck me goys, I fall asleep and 10 pages gets added to this thread. Finally i'm caught up. This REALLY reminds me of the Skyward Sword situation... Atleast we know tons of people are itching to play so someone will leak it soon

Reactions: HaloEffect17

hreyhrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just assets to the game, I saw a sword picture or something and a picture of these character looking critters.

Reactions: DarthDub
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: