DeVS

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Letsmod said him and foundmy are ONLY making the labels up and NO Wiikeys have been shipped and none will be shipped till Friday at the earliest. So for all of us who has had their status changed to "shipped" it only means they have made the shipping labels and preparing the envelopes to ship out once they receive the Wiikeys on Friday (actually said they expect the Wiikeys tomarrow, thursday, and will start the actual shipping of packages on friday). Foundmy ships all units from Canada to people in Canada and letsmod ships all the American orders from Cali.

DeVS

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Those are not tracking #'s like a fed ex or ups tracking #, the number u, I and everyone else is getting is a delivery confirmation # meaning it will ONLY be updated to show the package was delivered to you. It's more for foundmy's benefit then ours as it tells them when you received your order.

directive0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
< Wants Gamersection or Kicktrading to start selling them.
hate2.gif

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
i think i'm going to go ahead an order it... by the time mine is shipped, a review will be out, and i could cancel is it's a poor score.

modmanwii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mines been "tagged" as shipped since wed. But only now has the tracking # been updated

i guess they marked them as shipped when they printed the mailing labels NOT when they were actually shipped

Edster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine from foundmy today... holy shit is it small!

I thought so. The pictures show it close up but I figured this thing must be pretty tiny. Let us all know when you get it installed and working.

I have my confirmation as well. Hope to get it in the next few days. I ordered mine on the 19th.

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
we installed one of ours today. here's a few pics for your viewing pleasure:

this image shows the relative tiny size of the wiikey next to an english pound, a us nickel and a cd jewel case

additionally, you can find a 1min clip of the setting up the chip on youtube, >> here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids