Hacking WiiFlow

Hibern

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh god, please let me upload the files.
Nothing new in this version, only a bug fix.
And don't be too much in a hurry to find bugs, because i won't fix them, i'll only release the source code so other guys can fix them.
Blue-K, i don't know what wiiflow is missing excepting useless functions. There's only that cheat manager that i think is a very bad thing to include in every loader. Better keep that apart.

Converged

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I have Wiiflow 1.0 and using wadmanager, I created a channel on my system menu. How would I go about updating to 1.1 given that I made it a channel? Sorry if this is a dumb question..

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Hibern said:
Oh god, please let me upload the files.
Nothing new in this version, only a bug fix.
And don't be too much in a hurry to find bugs, because i won't fix them, i'll only release the source code so other guys can fix them.
Blue-K, i don't know what wiiflow is missing excepting useless functions. There's only that cheat manager that i think is a very bad thing to include in every loader. Better keep that apart.

lol y dont u request that when u release the source for people not to allow cheats? but if they listen is another story (and obviously its open source)

Hibern

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
WiiFlow 1.1 is out.

Since 1.0 :

- Fixed the black screen bug
- Fixed the bugs with IOS 222 rev4, updated to 3.0C version of ehcmodule/dip_plugin
- Improved memory management :
. - Bigger themes are supported, about 150 HQ covers can be displayed simultaneously
. - Secured game loading, wiiflow now guarantees there isn't any conflict between itself and the apploader
- Faster music volume adjustment
- Improved external ehcmodule management : now it should be in sd:/wiiflow/ehcmodule#.elf where # is the IOS revision number (not tested)
- You can change data paths in wiiflow.ini
- Removed the short lag when you select an alt dol
- Opened the source code (you'll be able to download it tomorrow, to leave some time to someone who might open a project)

Note that it hasn't been tested a lot, so there might be bugs, but that's your problem now
smile.gif

WiiFlow is public domain (for the parts i've made), so it's yours just as much as it's mine. You have all rights on it.

jceggbert5 has made a nice web page for wiiflow. I'll update the website tomorrow.

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
kudos to you Hibernatus !

now that the source is being released please dont change this exceptional loader beyond recognition !

there is no better gui and we dont need all the shovelware other loaders have !

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hibern said:
WiiFlow 1.1 is out.

Since 1.0 :

- Fixed the black screen bug
- Fixed the bugs with IOS 222 rev4, updated to 3.0C version of ehcmodule/dip_plugin
- Improved memory management :
. - Bigger themes are supported, about 150 HQ covers can be displayed simultaneously
. - Secured game loading, wiiflow now guarantees there isn't any conflict between itself and the apploader
- Faster music volume adjustment
- Improved external ehcmodule management : now it should be in sd:/wiiflow/ehcmodule#.elf where # is the IOS revision number (not tested)
- You can change data paths in wiiflow.ini
- Removed the short lag when you select an alt dol
- Opened the source code (you'll be able to download it tomorrow, to leave some time to someone who might open a project)

Note that it hasn't been tested a lot, so there might be bugs, but that's your problem now
smile.gif

WiiFlow is public domain (for the parts i've made), so it's yours just as much as it's mine. You have all rights on it.

jceggbert5 has made a nice web page for wiiflow. I'll update the website tomorrow.

GREAT update! Thank you for everything!

Cocosimp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, fantastic work Hibern
bow.gif

I got a problem though. WiiFlow doesn't like/see my hd, it gives me a picture of the back of the wii and it says "Please plug a USB HDD on port 0 or press Reset" at that point if i power cycle the hd it works fine, but i don't have to do that with others usb loaders which is kind of wierd and anoying, my hd is a seagate free agent 500gb and it works perfectly on every other usb loader without having to power cycle to get it to work. Do i have to do something to wiiflow.ini to get it to work or something? or am i missing something?. My wii is softmodded, 4.1U, cios rev14, cios 222-223 rev4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning