Hacking WiiFlow 4 The Masterpiece Pack by Abz

ModdingBird

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Abz !
is there a way to have a different background image for each source ?
wouldn't it be great or what ?

also, is there a way to remove the ''select source'' on the main screen ?

thanks

Millertime2325

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man, couple of quick questions -

Is there a way to scroll through games quicker? For example I have 650 SNES games setup, if I want to play NHL or something in the middle of my list, it takes forever to scroll through. Maybe I'm missing something, but I think I've tried everything. Perhaps in a future release up/down on the dpad can be used to go from letter to letter and left/right can be for individual games still.

Second question, is there any way to save the view for each specific source? I couldn't tell if it saved it automatically or not, but I would like the emunand view with my games to be different than the real nand with all the channels (possibly the side by side view of the games and the wall view for the channels). Is there anything that can be edited like an ini file or something, or does the program consider them to be the same thing?

I think there's something I'm forgetting to ask, but that should do for now. Tomorrow I'm going to mess around with the GC banners and try figure out how to add sound to them. Hopefully I can release a pack with sound and contribute to this awesome mod! Would be cool to have a full set of the custom banners with sounds. Would it be possible to add something similar for the plugins in a future release?

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey man, couple of quick questions -

Is there a way to scroll through games quicker? For example I have 650 SNES games setup, if I want to play NHL or something in the middle of my list, it takes forever to scroll through. Maybe I'm missing something, but I think I've tried everything. Perhaps in a future release up/down on the dpad can be used to go from letter to letter and left/right can be for individual games still.

Second question, is there any way to save the view for each specific source? I couldn't tell if it saved it automatically or not, but I would like the emunand view with my games to be different than the real nand with all the channels (possibly the side by side view of the games and the wall view for the channels). Is there anything that can be edited like an ini file or something, or does the program consider them to be the same thing?

I think there's something I'm forgetting to ask, but that should do for now. Tomorrow I'm going to mess around with the GC banners and try figure out how to add sound to them. Hopefully I can release a pack with sound and contribute to this awesome mod! Would be cool to have a full set of the custom banners with sounds. Would it be possible to add something similar for the plugins in a future release?
U need to click on the ? icon in WiiFlow bud, there's tons of shortcuts. The one your looking for is Hold B and hit Up or Down on the D-Pad, it will scroll alphabetically by letter.

Millertime2325

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
U need to click on the ? icon in WiiFlow bud, there's tons of shortcuts. The one your looking for is Hold B and hit Up or Down on the D-Pad, it will scroll alphabetically by letter.
Awesome, thanks a lot! I thought B was just for the source menu, had no idea you could hold it to jump around letter by letter. Definitely makes scrolling through a ton easier.

ModdingBird

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey Abz !

trying to install BC-NUS-v6.wad on both real and Emunands
RVL-mios-v10.wad on Emunands

using usbloadergx to install to my wiiflow/emunand and i get an error on install and instalation freezes,
is there another way to install these thru my wii or do I absolutely have to use showmiiwads ?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
hey Abz !

trying to install BC-NUS-v6.wad on both real and Emunands
RVL-mios-v10.wad on Emunands

using usbloadergx to install to my wiiflow/emunand and i get an error on install and instalation freezes,
is there another way to install these thru my wii or do I absolutely have to use showmiiwads ?

showmiiwads always works when it comes to emunands

Reactions: ModdingBird

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, well thats ok then
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (i don't dislike people, it's just a hypothe- aaaaaand i'm banned aren't i?)
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Good good let your hate flow through you!!!
    +2
    Emperor Palpetine reveals that he is trans Jewish pro abortion and drives a Prius!
    Unlimited Power!!!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hate fuels your cybertruck
    Yeah this Eero router is way better than the one my ISP gave me, still might need to buy one but until then this one is better lol
    The one Comcast provided is apparently powered by a comadore 64 chip lol
    What's weird is that they both have about the same speed in bandwidth but the Comcast one feels laggy like click something and it takes a second to load, the Eero one is just instant lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    why do i see some little songs at @shaunj66 's profile page?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sonics*
  • fluff663 @ fluff663:
    hello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Maybe he likes sonic
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    Hey all.
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    Hi.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @rvtr, how r u
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    Pretty good, thanks. Just went biking for about 4 hours. How are you?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @rvtr, I was coughing a lot but i got better. and I will most likely go to the movies and a restaurant on my birthday.
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    Nice.
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    What movie?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @rvtr, Most probably garfield
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @rvtr, Most probably garfield