use comma like this
[BUTTON_57]
image=Sinclair.png
image_s=Sinclairb.png
title=Sinclair
source=plugin
magic=46425A58,46425A68
emuflow=11

Edit: And use thecustom titles file in my pack it has all arcade names to make them show as full titles not zip names

Well I've been testing a little and here are the results. Adding various plugins in the same source channel works perfect.
I have not been able to activate correct names using the custom titles, but that's something secondary to me, I guess I need more testing.

My big problem here is that I want to use lastest retroarch cores with wiiflow but every different core looks for its .cfg file in order to use a different button config.
If I launch games from retroarch they work, but if I launch a game from wiiflow it uses the last .cfg config I used in retroarch (from hombrew channel) last time.
Since I have three different configurations (1.FBA, CPS1, CPS2; 2.NEOGEO; 3. Fighting 6Button games) the entire thing is a mess.

I was wondering if there is a way to force the cores to point to their corresponding .cfg files as regular retroarch do, but launching the cores from wiiflow.
Sorry to bother you abz...

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I finally updated the Disc Booting via Nintendont in both 1054 and 1076 mods
the DVD game (single or multi) will use the same settings used in wiiflow.ini for USB_HID, NMM, Native control and widescreen
Fixed some minor bugs that prevented detection of GC games device in split setup
now all kind of GC games on either SD or USB should work fine

I'll update nintendont mod to fully support themes when launching GC Discs from wiiflow, but enabling appropriate theme in case we use a single or multi-iso dvd

please update to latest revisions in either my sig or internally
all links up to date, source patches too.

have a nice day

Reactions: MassiveRican

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, u should check out the thread. In WiiFlow all u need to do is change the default loader to Nintendont also u won't have to un/re/install any MIOS WADS u just install it in the app folder. Game path is the same as DM so u won't have to change locations of your game either.

Reactions: Robin Landry

ModdingBird

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, u should check out the thread. In WiiFlow all u need to do is change the default loader to Nintendont also u won't have to un/re/install any MIOS WADS u just install it in the app folder. Game path is the same as DM so u won't have to change locations of your game either.

thanks , I just tryed it and it seems to be working great and the compatibility list is much bigger than with Dios Mios...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu