da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
big thanks abz, the mods are great!

is there any way to have the game choose the progressive option automatically by default? i set the options in nintendont but the games still ask me if i want progressive or not.

its not a huge deal but if there is an auto option that works id love to try it.
progressive is not a forced option, it's a separate entity in the video mode garden.
It's the game that asks for it, so not a nintendont nor a wiiflow thingy.
the only thing that might help may be an ocarina or gct patch

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Updated 1076 Mod to fix video mode forcing with nintendont
available modes are "Game" "Pal50 or 576i" "Pal 60 or 486i" "NTSC or NTSC 480i" "Pal 60 progressive or 480p" "NTSC Progressive or 480p" "Deflicker" option in game settings

1054 updated too (no deflicker), might add mpal as well some day

update online or using the link in my sig
Updates both 1076 and 1054 mods by:
* Adding MPAL/ MPAL-P videomodes to nintendont
* Renaming GC global option "Default DML Video Mode" and "Default DML Language" to "Default GC Video Mode" and "Default GC Language"

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi abz..... just started to use wiiflow... got a question for ya....

with the emus, should i use retroarch or just the standalone emus that are in the masterpiece pack? is there anyway i can combine both emus eg snes9xgx and its retroarch equivalent so that they both use the same set of covers and roms?

Vans1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello all,

Im sorry but i can't this working.

I installed Wiiflow, i can play Wii and Gamecube games. Wiiflow is installed on my SD card and the games are on my extern hdd.
Now i wanna try your plugin pack.

I place the plugin files in SD:/wiiflow/plugins
When i start Wiiflow and i press B on my remote it keeps asking to select a partition. It won't show the source menu.

Someone knows what i'm doing wrong?

Please, kinda desperate.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
hi abz..... just started to use wiiflow... got a question for ya....

with the emus, should i use retroarch or just the standalone emus that are in the masterpiece pack? is there anyway i can combine both emus eg snes9xgx and its retroarch equivalent so that they both use the same set of covers and roms?
Yes. use same paths in their ini files.
Hello all,

Im sorry but i can't this working.

I installed Wiiflow, i can play Wii and Gamecube games. Wiiflow is installed on my SD card and the games are on my extern hdd.
Now i wanna try your plugin pack.

I place the plugin files in SD:/wiiflow/plugins
When i start Wiiflow and i press B on my remote it keeps asking to select a partition. It won't show the source menu.

Someone knows what i'm doing wrong?

Please, kinda desperate.
Extract the whole pack to the root of your sd
Copy your roms to the default location
Select partition mean your roms are not in default location or they are on another drive

chooky536

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
where do i put all the covers for my emulated games? NES Snes SMS? do i make a cover folder in there root folders named covers?

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. use same paths in their ini files.

Sorry, but this will not work out well. As I understand it, he wants to combine multiple plugins into a single source (so Quicknes, FCEUMM, Nestopia, and FCEUGX, (for example) presumably for different compatibility reasons). If he simply renames the paths in each of those inis, then they will all use the same rom folder, and will show each game multiple times. Now the cover folder path can be shared, but there must be separate rom folders for each plugin, so he uses just the roms he wants for each plugin.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where do i put all the covers for my emulated games? NES Snes SMS? do i make a cover folder in there root folders named covers?
Device:/Wiiflow/boxcovers/separate folder for each source.

Also, to save cluster and confusion, I like to have all my roms in Device:/Roms/Nes, Snes, Gameboy, etc.

Reactions: chooky536

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updates both 1076 and 1054 mods by:
* Adding MPAL/ MPAL-P videomodes to nintendont
* Renaming GC global option "Default DML Video Mode" and "Default DML Language" to "Default GC Video Mode" and "Default GC Language"
It looks to me as I am testing it now, that the Deflicker option was removed from the Gamecube settings. It used to be lumped in with the DM Screenshot option.

chooky536

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i am looking at postloader now i got the games showing up under emulators but i cant get them to load it says plugin wasnt found this is for the amstrad games included in the pack and also my NES games i can load the nes games through the actual emulator though, what am i missing?

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Testing the recent update. Forcing video mode still isn't working. If you forece 480P, the progressive option is turned on, but the video option is still set to auto in the Nintendont settings. Forcing any video mode doesn't change the video mode setting in Nintendont.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
How would I go about launching Triforce games?

I have Mario Kart GP2 on my SD in Games folder......so which plugin I use to Launch?

:unsure:

from GC mode using nintendont
It looks to me as I am testing it now, that the Deflicker option was removed from the Gamecube settings. It used to be lumped in with the DM Screenshot option.

no it was always a seperate button in 1076 mod, wiiuwide was sharing the screenshot button and still is
i am looking at postloader now i got the games showing up under emulators but i cant get them to load it says plugin wasnt found this is for the amstrad games included in the pack and also my NES games i can load the nes games through the actual emulator though, what am i missing?

extract wiiflow masterpack to root of device, it's a prerequisite for PL masterpack
Testing the recent update. Forcing video mode still isn't working. If you forece 480P, the progressive option is turned on, but the video option is still set to auto in the Nintendont settings. Forcing any video mode doesn't change the video mode setting in Nintendont.
! :wtf:
I tested both mods a few hundred times, are you using "Game" as general default video mode?
I can test again using a virgin setup, I never get "Auto" in nintendont anymore
I'll recheck and post back, can you share your ini [dml] section?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I just double checked using a 4gb sd with noting on but wiiflow and nintendont in apps and one GC game, no ini no settings, nothing...
both dols work just fine forcing the videomode.
So either delete your wiiflow.ini and gamesettings files. or download and extract manually, maybe the online update failed for you (it occasionally happens when the servers are busy)

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Abz I have another question... Do I need the post loader pack? What am I missing out on if I don't have it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse