JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I just realized I never made a banner version of the Wiicraft icon.

PS: When did you start capitalizing the "C" in "Wiicraft"? I just noticed that.

Edit: I hadn't realized I never made a banner version of the logo.
WiicraftBanner.png

Duckuss_Maxximo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know Wiicraft is still in it's infancy and I only see it going as far as Discovery Mode if it ever reaches that stage which I'd still be fine with. One thing I would like to see since most other Minecraft clones are basically discovery mode as well would be the implementation of animals at least. Mobs might be too much for the capabilities or something but walking around exploring and building gets kinda lonely. Anyway don't lose faith Filfat!! Keep at it :mthr: I think the name shouldn't be too important right now either. I think Wiicraft is fine since the DS version is DScraft but I don't forsee this project becoming an official version either, no disrespect but I think Mojang would step in and make their own official version first if they really wanted to.

Reactions: filfat

Duckuss_Maxximo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like if you're gonna do something new you should at least make a playable version of this. Not saying it isn't playable now, just saying it'd be nice to see a some form of a finished Wii version of Minecraft. Everybody else has gotten some form whether official or not. I keep waiting and hoping it will improve and flourish but now I read this and it makes me want to give up on this altogether and just forget it was ever even a thing. Either way it was a good attempt Filfat. I commend you for the work you put into it.

Reactions: Can0dope and filfat

Shag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand if you halted the project, but I would like to see a somewhat finished version also. Some of us may never purchase a WiiU. Nice work so far

Reactions: filfat

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
*Nintendo Wii
*Wii Version: WiiCraft 6.3
*What do you see:
WiiCraft 6.3
=====Menu=====
[*]A: Start Game
[*]B: Set Block Texture to: Grass/Dirt
[*]HOME: Quit Game

*More info i should know:
  • During the game the directional d-pad works correctly, when pressing + it doesn't appear the menu, just black screen (although pressing Home during the black screen exit the app).
  • Pressing A goes down the terrain, pressing Z goes up (jump), nunchuk stick works correctly.
  • The disc slot light is always on.
  • The "Press + For Menu" blinks constantly.
  • Both "dirt" and "grass" textures displayed correctly.
And that's that I guess
:lol:

Reactions: 1 person

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.sweetsideofsweden.com
XP
Country
Sweden
Status Update: We are working very hard to bring a update within two months. Hopefully will the update be out November 28th to celebrate one year here on GBATemp . Can't promises though.
For now heres a concept art for the new menu(the logo that is used is just a place holder):
OAqNB38.png

Also for those who are wondering this are the features we are working on:
  • Updater, this will update WiiCraft without the need of a computer
  • GUI Menu using GRRLIB
  • Fix some graphical glitches, like the low light glitch that is currently in WiiCraft
  • Optimize some minor stuff
  • Fix some small bugs.

Thanks for reading :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @BigOnYa ??