Gaming Wii #XXXX - Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Demo) (USA)

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
ass
hate2.gif

seriously is it really that funny?

Zendrik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, on Oct 18(one week from now) there is gonna be an event in Los Angeles and will have a playable SSBB. Its called the E for All event. So, more or less, your a psychic, Jax. Someone will just have to find a way to get that copy onto the internet for us....

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well, on Oct 18(one week from now) there is gonna be an event in Los Angeles and will have a playable SSBB. Its called the E for All event. So, more or less, your a psychic, Jax. Someone will just have to find a way to get that copy onto the internet for us....
There's a demo at the Fall Nintendo Press Conference, that's what he was refering too.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I clicked into this thinking it was fake... AND WAS RIGHT!
biggrin.gif
If it was real, THEN YOU WOULD'VE GOT ME!!! But in that case, I wouldn't care about being had.
tongue.gif

modshroom128

Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
ill do it.

ill simply smash open the glass casing keeping the wii... rip out the dvd drive with my bare fucking hands... and run away from the police and a smiling miyamoto (that crazy son of a bitch)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...