Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

thisisallowed

中国御宅族
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hey what's up everybody?
I've got a question for all of you here.

Last year I bought my WiiU. It came with Loadiine GX installed and access to HBL Illuminati via internet.
When I bought it, the seller advised against using Mii Maker since the app works to play the games, so that meant no Mii Maker creation and no User change.

After a while I started looking into software and stuff for the Wii U myself.

Nowadays I installed every WUP I have on my drive using RedNand and I haven't touched Loadiine for aaanything.

My question, after all that, is:

Is there a way to restore Mii Maker and still play games like I'm doing? Can I change my user or will it create problems for emulation? I'm still using the Illuminati Launcher on the internet to access HBL. Is there an alternative to that?

Sorry for the ignorance if the questions are really dumb, and thanks!
If it boots to loadiine, it needs to be investigated. If it doesn't, you don't need to do anything.

XC-3730C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am just starting out with WiiU modding. Does the tutorial on the original post of this thread still apply? I would like to load WiiU, Wii, GC, and VC/WiiWare from USB.

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hello! I'm looking for installing minecraft wii u and splatoon, but... Do we need to have a disc copy of the game or something like that? Because I don't get the part where we grab WUP file to get the title.tik and for the folder we need... DON'T WANT A BRICK

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Tandro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hello, i converted paper mario from loadiine to wup format, then successfully instal it on usb stick, but on launch i got error message that usb stick hasn't got enough power. Different games work perfectly from the same flash drive.
Am i made some error while converting files to wup format or maybe you guys have some idea what wrong?

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For 3DS titles i'm okay xD the only one that interest me is the rom hack of Asia81( Pokemon GBAlpha Sapphire ) but it has been discontinued and download link is down forever now
I did research for it, but only the thread he made have showed up

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do we install games updates, if we are not using the wup installer mod y, but the one with only one folder "install" ?

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do we install games updates, if we are not using the wup installer mod y, but the one with only one folder "install" ?
Empty the sd:/install folder (including moving any sd:/install/gamexyz folders out of that directory), and put the update's files directly in the install folder. In other words, you'll have sd:/install/title.tmd along with the rest of the title.*, *.app, *.h3 files.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is it as much of a work to install games using a disc as downloading?
Use Disc2App to rip your disc to SD, then use WUP Installer y mod or WUP Installer GX2 to install. If that seems easier, go for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4