Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

MSco

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it possible to use a loadiine savegame for the usb game without having the original disc? The guide says, that we have to inject the loadiine save to the console. But without original disc this is not possible, is it?

MSco

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@loler55
So, I think you mean install the game first (brazilian) and later inject your save using saviine by launching the usb installed game?

But to launch the game via usb, I have to install the game before.

And this leads to a problem:

1. First of all, the game can't be installed to the USB HDD / flashdrive before moving or copying save data and dlc from the Wii U's system memory to USB.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-u...-internal-memory.445514/page-174#post-6774589

So, it seems that I cannot install the game to the hdd without copying the save data. But if I dont have the original game, I cannot move/copy any save data to usb. I am a bit confused.

So: without game disc no save game on internal storage. Without save on internal storage no usb installing is possible. Or am I wrong there?

Last edited by MSco,
Reactions: loler55

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@loler55
So, I think you mean install the game first (brazilian) and later inject your save using saviine by launching the usb installed game?

But to launch the game via usb, I have to install the game before.

And this leads to a problem:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-u...-internal-memory.445514/page-174#post-6774589

So, it seems that I cannot install the game to the hdd without copying the save data. But if I dont have the original game, I cannot move/copy any save data to usb. I am a bit confused.

So: without game disc no save game on internal storage. Without save on internal storage no usb installing is possible. Or am I wrong there?
Yes you are wrong . You can install your game how i say with the braz method without any savegame you install a fresh game and inject your save after install is done -launch the game(will create a new save) -and after that use saveiine to change it with your loadiinesave

Last edited by loler55,
Reactions: MSco

Hostilio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Could Nintendo patch The brazilian hack with modified .tik without complications or needs hardware revision?

I remember that the patch for Wii bootmii install on boot2 was an hardware rev. cause imposible to fix on software.

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Could Nintendo patch The brazilian hack with modified .tik without complications or needs hardware revision?

I remember that the patch for Wii bootmii install on boot2 was an hardware rev. cause imposible to fix on software.
Needs only a patch from ninty

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

They can't start having different tiks in games and require them because then people's real games would stop working.

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
They can't start having different tiks in games and require them because then people's real games would stop working.
??
A new firmware 5.52 that requier new certs for all games to run..
All old games start after 5.52 a update after launch with the 5.52 cert

Last edited by loler55,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
??
A new firmware 5.52 that requier new certs to run..
All old games start after 5.52 a update after launch with the 5.52 cert
They can only do this with new games. You can't make someone's games stop working out of the blue and force them to update. Also, if someone never connected to the net then their games would never know there was an update available anyway.

We've seen this with the 3DS already. New games require higher firmwares or NATIVE_FIRMs.

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
They can only do this with new games. You can't make someone's games stop working out of the blue and force them to update. Also, if someone never connected to the net then their games would never know there was an update available anyway.

We've seen this with the 3DS already. New games require higher firmwares or NATIVE_FIRMs.

You can.... 5.52 can make it
Its not out of the blue ... reasson only a bugfix for all games;)
You can't make someone's games stop working out of the blue and force them to update.

Also, if someone never connected to the net then their games would never know there was an update available anyway.

Wrong. why? In new firm all old certs stoped working
Only the new onces in the forced gameupdate are run on that firm

Not my problem that ninty to stupid for this is

Last edited by loler55,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
You can....
You can't make someone's games stop working out of the blue and force them to update.

Also, if someone never connected to the net then their games would never know there was an update available anyway.

Wrong. why? In new firm all old certs stoped working
Only the newonces in the forced update are run on that firm
Physically you can, but Nintendo does not operate like that. As we have seen with the 3DS.

If someone never connects to the net there isn't any way for their games to change or for the console to know there are any updates. How do you propose Nintendo communicates with the console? Pixie dust? Telekinesis?

I seriously doubt that Nintendo are going to release an update for every single game, and then force users to:
1. Update the game before they're allowed to play it again (the gave would have to be updated before your proposed changes take effect - that they aren't bootable except on 5.5.2)
2. Update the console before they're allowed to play any of their games

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Physically you can, but Nintendo does not operate like that. As we have seen with the 3DS.

If someone never connects to the net there isn't any way for their games to change or for the console to know there are any updates. How do you propose Nintendo communicates with the console? Pixie dust? Telekinesis?

I seriously doubt that Nintendo are going to release an update for every single game, and then force users to:
1. Update the game before they're allowed to play it again (the gave would have to be updated before your proposed changes take effect - that they aren't bootable except on 5.5.2)
2. Update the console before they're allowed to play any of their games
I tell you only ninty can stop the braz method after a update....

Ninty only have to say it increase the gamestability or something like sony and all its good

Last edited by loler55,

Hostilio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Thanks for the answers, now that the production is halted maybe even nintendo won't remember what is a WiiU :D, but with a zelda game in the near future for wiiu i suspect that a console update is coming 2.

Going to see if sales charts show sell improvement from the moment the hack has been released.

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As I've shown, they can't. Not without screwing with millions of legit customers. It won't happen.
I think only A handfull people are angry about that issue -a gameupdate is requiered for starting a game after 5.52
I think big N has enough fans and can make a few angry
Offtopic. Example :BIG n can ban my 100 levels in mariomaker without reason delete 5000stars without reason and make me angry and nothing happens.

Stop fight ive right..

Last edited by loler55,

Hostilio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
As I've shown, they can't. Not without screwing with millions of legit customers. It won't happen.
Well, if a console never go to the net won't be screwed, games would continue to work.
New Games would ask to download update (Alert on box that the game just work on firmare XX+), old games would need to download update. IF console get lastest update means is on the net.

Maybe nintendo do not work like that but i get the point that isn't hard to patch the exploit for Nintendo

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
A handfull people are angry about
This big N has enough fans to make what she will
She can ban my efforts in mariomaker make me angry and nothing happens.
Stop fight ive right..
This makes no sense

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well, if a console never go to the net won't be screwed, games would continue to work.
New Games would ask to download update (Alert on box that the game just work on firmare XX+), old games would need to download update. IF console get lastest update means is on the net.

Maybe nintendo do not work like that but i get the point that isn't hard to patch the exploit for Nintendo
Yeah so physically possible but it isn't a scenario anyone needs to be concerned about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Metal tapes even