Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

Zerok1ller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? I'm using JNUS mod and I don't see them O.O

Yeah i use Jnus mod and now trying NUSGrabber and I also use uTikDownloadHelper but am just trying to see if is ok as with NUSGrabber u can add the title id and it will download.. am jsut scared it will brick the wii u or something lol

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see, that, combined with unsigned game installation, well, things are getting crazier with the Wii U scene :P
That tool will become pointless when iosu with sig patches is out as you won't have to launch homebrew each time you want dlc. you could just install the ticket.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I still don't think that this is possible. is this a big hacker or anything like that? when not I don't trust the video
He made dlc piracy possible with loadiine which i use so it should be real.
Where can I download the DLC's?
That iso site should have a dlc section.

Trophies
Country
Canada
That tool will become pointless when iosu with sig patches is out as you won't have to launch homebrew each time you want dlc. you could just install the ticket.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

He made dlc piracy possible with loadiine which i use so it should be real.

That iso site should have a dlc section.
That iso site..
Thatsite useful information
I know what you mean, and I should of thought of www.--
Thought of that iso site.

what is that 40 MB wii sports club NUS-download? the whole game is 1,7 GB:

http://nintendonews.com/blog/wii-sports-club-download-size-serves-up-roughly-1-7-gb/

Probably the update files???

Last edited by OfficialBrony,

Vendo232

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys how should I manage the UPDATE and ONLINE play? Should I disable DNS internet block before I launch the game?

I read that this method will enable online play but only until they push new FW correct?

it is asking me now to update, then I get Internet error obviously so launching game from USB is a bit of pain compare to slower but still no prompt loadiine method

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Guys how should I manage the UPDATE and ONLINE play? Should I disable DNS internet block before I launch the game?

I read that this method will enable online play but only until they push new FW correct?

it is asking me now to update, then I get Internet error obviously so launching game from USB is a bit of pain compare to slower but still no prompt loadiine method

if you want , install update with WUP or disable dns, update game, enable dns again
your choice , i rather disable dns for a moment

Vendo232

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you want , install update with WUP or disable dns, update game, enable dns again
your choice , i rather disable dns for a moment

Thank you moops44. so enabling DNS for a game update will not create any risk forcing the console to full FW update?

What about the online play? Isn`t the FW update/download while I leave the internet enabled for onlinegame?

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So thanks to @Rohul1997, he found out that one of the games that I dumped from the Eshop vol from my WIi u is a turbografx game, which means there will be 2 more, that can't be downloaded through NUS. Is there another server maybe? Tadpole treble and Tumblestone are 2 more that dumped and have Title ID's not found anywhere.

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank you moops44. so enabling DNS for a game update will not create any risk forcing the console to full FW update?

What about the online play? Isn`t the FW update/download while I leave the internet enabled for onlinegame?
no one knows when nintendo push a FW update, most of the games dont get/need a gameupdate, so do it now , and then enable tubehax dns again to block any updates beside nintendo , and for online play there should be no problems for now, maybe after nintendo push a fw update and then the games require an update , but like i said before no one know when

Last edited by moops44,

Ape8000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't sat it will be pointless. I would prefer to run what I can on regular NAND. It takes time to load into redNand. Unless they ever get the Wii U working like Luma on the 3DS.

dontaiko

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello! I'm a new user here, and first thing I have to say to the creators of this: thank you a lot!

I have a question about using this installer: The HD I'm currently using with my Wii U doesn't seem to like it a lot, and in some specific situations it fails (if I try to transfer MK8 from HD to system memory, or if I try to play Splatoon with the HD connected). So, I'm scared of my HD failing during the install, if this happens, the console can brick? (I know there's always a chance, but it's a very high chance if this happens?)

EDIT: Forgot to add, I don't think it is a power issue, I use the HD with a Y cable.

Last edited by dontaiko,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: idk